Hidden lies Pt.2

Back in the states, trina wasn't talking to her family about what happened in Trinidad. The only person she was talking to was Jamal.

Trina was working in the studio on a new song, but her mind wasn't in it. She has to get away from empire for a while.
She gets into her car, and drove to a local restaurant.
When she got there, she sat down and had a glass of white wine.

"Now what's a pretty girl like sitting all by herself?"She looked up and saw the most handsome guy ever

She looked up and saw the most handsome guy ever.

"Now what's a pretty girl like sitting all by herself?"She looked up and saw the most handsome guy ever

Trina said "oh, um...."
The guy said "are you OK?"
Trina nodded her head. She couldn't speak.
The guy smiled and said "hi, I'm Alexander, but everyone class me Alex."
Trina smiled and "I'm Trina."
Alex said "oh I know, I saw you in here the other day wearing a very sliming black dress."
Trina was blushing and she said "so you my career, what's yours?"
Alex said "mind if I sit down?"
Trina nodddd.
Alex sat across from her and said "im the owner, plus I'm the owner of two other restaurants."
Trina said "very successful."
Alex smiled and said "thank you."
Trina phone went off and saw it was her father. She turned her phone over.
Alex said "you're not going to answer.?"
Trina said "I'm kinda not speaking to him right now."
Alex said " may I ask why, if you don't mind sharing."
Trina said " I could be adopted."
Alex said " I understand, I was adopted myself, my own parents couldn't take care of me cause of their drug problem. But I am here for you if you need anything."
Trina smiled.
It was sort lived when her phone kept going off.
Alex said "how about this, let's exchange numbers and I take you out to dinner tomorrow night."
Trina said "are you asking me out on a date?"
Alex said "if you accept?"
Trina said "I would love to go out on a date with you."
The had exchanges numbers and parted ways.