I suck at titles

AN: hey guys. I'm not dead. Sorry I haven't updated
Andy's POV
I was waiting to hear from (y/n) so I could now just what the hell was going on. When I got home my phone went off. It was (y/n)
"I hate you. How could you do this to me!?"
I already knew it wasn't (y/n). One she would have used all caps. Two. She would have called. Three she doesn't use punctuation
"Who is this?" I asked
"Really. You deleted my number!" They said
"I know when my girlfriend is texting me. Now who is this!?"
No reply.
I called them.
No reply.
I began to get worried. I ran to her house. Yes I know I probably should have driven but I was in to much of a hurry.
Your POV
I found (f/n) "hiding" in the back yard on my phone. That bitch is texting Andy. Shit! I ran to her ignoring the pain in my back which was probably a bad idea but who cares. When I got to her I kicked her in the face as hard as I could then screamed in pain. I probably busted a stitch. I then realized that she dodged the kick. When I looked at her she had a smirk on her face and my phone was smashed to peaces on the ground
"YOU BITCH!!" I screamed I tried to attack her but I was being held back by something. No someone. Andy. He picked me up and ran me inside me still yelling profanity at (f/n). When we got inside he sat me down and flipped next to me catching his breath.
" I don't know what she said to you but I swear they weren't me" I said
"I know. Clearly she doesn't pay attention to your texts" he said then we both laughed for a little.
" I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I love you. You know that right" I said looking at him sadly
"Of corse I do. I love you just as much. Actually no. I love you more" he said kissing me. I stopped him before we ended up makeing out.
" I think I busted a stitch out there" I said
"Here let me look" he said. I let him look
"Actually you broke all of them. Looks like we are going back"he said. I just groaned and got up to head to the car when I realized that both of our cars where at andys house.
----------time skip because I'm lazy-------------
When I got home Andy left my car and just walked home.i wanted him to stay but I figured he probably shouldn't I decided I should probably go to bed.
-----time skip to the next morning-------
When I woke up I checked my phone as I usually do. No messages. I went to go check my Facebook. Boring. Snapchat. Boring. Instagram. Boring. Ugh. I wonder if Andy is awake yet.
(Y/n)-hey babe. You awake?
Andy-ya
(Y/n)-thank god. My pone is so boring. Want to come over and watch a movie or something?
Andy-sure. See you in five
(Y/n)- ok. Love you
Andy-love you too
As I waited for Andy I started making a bunch of movie snacks like popcorn and and all that fancy shit.
————————time skip to Andy's arrival————
I heard a knock at the door and knowing it was Andy I just yelled "COME IN" do he could enter but then I got a text.
Andy- the door is locked
(Y/n)- oh sorry. Forgot about that. I should get you a key.
I let Andy in and when he walked into the kitchen his jaw dropped at how many snacks I already had made
"That's a lot of food, just looking at it makes me feel full" he said. I giggled.
"Would you just grab a bowl and sit on the couch and stop drooling. I'm your girlfriend here not the food" I said. He giggled and grabbed a bowl of food while I went and grabbed a giant blanket. We ended up turning on finding Nemo because we watched batman last time so it was my turn to choose.
——————time skip brought to by baby dory—
After the movie Andy helped me clean up after ourselves. I turned on some music and the first song to come on was "tear in my heart" by twenty øne piløts. I was dancing around like a freak which made Andy smile especially when I booked his nose when it said "my taste in music your face". After we finished I turned off my music and he kissed me goodbye before leaving and once again I was bored. I need to get a pet. But what animal? Nothing creepy. Nothing boring. Nothing viscous. Maybe a dog. That's it. A blue pit bull. I'll go to the pet store tomorrow and look at a few.