Chapter One: Our first Skype call

"Come on you fucking pussy!" Calvin said anxiously.
"Why do you even want me too meet him?" I asked sarcastically.
"Look, You need to be more social. This is not healthy."
"Maybe I like to live alone with cats." I chuckled.
"Please do this, for me?" Calvin said giving the puppy eyes; Something I couldn't bare to stand.
"FINNNNE..." I groaned.
"Kinky." Calvin said.
"Shut the hell up, you're my brother weirdo." I chuckled.
Let me inform you what's going on, Calvin and his friend Niall have been chatting on Skype for awhile about YouTube.
That asshole told Niall all about me and now he wants to meet me. I'm not a social person, I hate meeting new people and Calvin begged me to meet him. So I said fuck it, I'll do it. Calvin and I sat side by side, ready to start the call.
Yes, I was kinda nervous but I tried to push past my nerves so that this could be done and over with. Calvin hit the call button and Niall answered, "What's up m8?" Niall said. He had a deep British accent that was also soothing; I really liked it. "Hey, I have (y/n) here, Finally." Calvin said, glancing at me. I gave him a glare.
"Hello (y/n)" he said as he revealed his face. Before that it was pitch darkness, He seems to not like to show his face a lot.
"Hey..." I could barely make out.
"Shy one huh?" Niall said.
"Sorta.." I said. He smiled. I thought he was really cute, He had blonde hair with brown eyes. Calvin smirked.
"I guess I'll leave you two alone." Calvin said as he winked and then walked out the door.
'That little....' I thought to myself.
"So, I heard you like Pyrocynical." He said.
"Yeah." I replied.
"You have any thoughts on him?" He asked me. 'Why is he asking me about Pyrocynical?' I thought. I mean I never seen Pyrocynicals face reveal, Since he doesn't like too show his face. I kept thinking and something just seemed too familiar.
Niall sounds oddly like Pyrocynical.
"Um I think Pyrocynical has a charming voice and has an amazing sense of humour, Why?" I said smiling.
Niall went from his computer off camera and started laughing, Which made me chuckle a little bit out of embarrassment. He then came back to camera.
"No reason, M8." He said Still giggling.
That sorta led me to the conclusion he is Pyrocynical, Or I may be over exaggerating.
"Hey Niall?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"Can I give you my own skype so you can call me on there?" I said still smiling.
"Sure." He said. I then gave him my skype.
"It's getting pretty late here, I'll call you tomorrow. Is that alright, Mate?" I said mocking him.
"Yeah I'll call you soon, Bye mate." He said, ending the call.
I logged off of the computer and walked out of calvins room. Calvin walked up to me,
"I think you and Niall would be cute together." Calvin said, talking a sip of his drink. My cheeks flushed pink.
"I barely know him, I gave him my skype so we can talk more." I said.
"Okay, well you get some sleep, Don't wanna keep him waiting." Calvin said as he winked and then walked into his room. I just smiled and walked into my room, Flopped on my bed and eventually falling asleep.