NOTE FROM AUTHOR

Hi, people who are reading atm.

I want you to know that some of the abuse to the skyler has happened to Someone I know.... Sadly instead of calling the cops like I suggested them do they ran away. And since they decided for their mom and dad not to find them through technology , I have no way of knowing how they are doing .

A part that is not in the book is that an hour after they said their goodbyes to me , a friend contacted me on the same account the abused girl was on and said that she might have killed herself, she has not gotten back to me on it.

Remember , if anyone is abusing you whether it be physical, verbal, or sexual you need to tell someone , it might not be easy but it gets better if you do .

Would you like to read this book? If so please tell me , I will probably update the next day.

Update , the girl has gotten back to me. Although she hasn't called me in ⅔ weeks . Her parents are super possessive they still abuse her . They want her to be what a stereotypical girl is but they/she is agender. It frustrates and worries me that I won't know when I can contact her again..... Ps I'm really self conscious about this book idk if you want me to continue it.