Draco

It was the start of quiddich season. Your team needed a new seeker. You were practicing, when you saw the line of people trying out. Your eyes scanned the line when you stopped. "Draco? What the heck." You fly over to Flint and land next to him. Draco smirked at you, you rolled your eyes.

You turned to Flint. "Oi, are you starting the tryouts?" You scanned through the small line of people again, avoiding eye contact with Draco. You didn't know why, but whenever you looked directly into his silver-grey eyes you turn a light shade of scarlet.

Flint had each person, trying out for seeker, play a short round with the whole team. Playing with Draco was actually really fun, and surprisingly he was pretty good. He made the team.

The whole team went to the locker room to congratulate Draco and give him his own quiddich uniform. As the rest of the team left the room you went up and congratulated Draco yourself.

"You didn't tell me you were good at quiddich!" You playfully punched his arm.

"Do you really think I'm good? I feel like I'm not very good." He frowned.

"Hey, if you were bad you wouldn't be on the team. I least I wouldn't let Flint let you." You smirked and the two of you laughed. "Hey, we have an exuse to hang out now!" You smiled at Draco.

"Oh your right!" Draco looked like he was happy about this. You two walked out of the locker room and went your separate ways from there.

You and Draco got alot closer since you were able to talk to him without people questioning it. They would usually think you were talking about your upcoming games or practices. You guys still had your little arguments just incase people got suspicious about you two hanging out.

Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise would make fun of Draco when he went off to hang out with you even when he kept telling them it was just for quiddich. Blaise usually would joke about you being a couple. Whenever he saw you and Draco together, even arguing, he would call you two Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. This would make you two turn a very bright red. At seeing this Pansy became even more jealous of you. Oh day Pansy randomly, from behind your back, pushed you against the hard, stone walls in the halls after a potions class one day. Fred, George, and the trio were about to go at her, when Draco helped you up and Snape gave Pansy detention for a week. She had to clean the bathrooms for Flinch.

(Sorry for the short chapter I'll try working on a new chapter asap!)