Well This is Awkward

You make your way into the house with him behind you and things get a little awkward. As he gets in through the front doorway you shut the door and lock it. You turn around to see he's looking at you. He closes the gap between the two of you without breaking eye contact. He lightly grabs you by the waist as kisses you softly. It lasts a second and he pulls away, seeing a surprised look on your face.
"Fuck! I'm sorry, I'm gonna go..." he says while letting go of you and fiddling with the door you just locked.
"No. It's alright. You can stay if you still want to, I don't mind." He turns around, face red from embarrassment. "Really?" you reply with a nod and a smile.

You are sitting on opposite sides of the couch watching a comedy on TV. It's super awkward at this point and you begin to regret inviting a stranger into your home and letting them stay after kissing you. You had been passing the Pringles back and forth however and the can was getting low. You had just given him the Pringles when you hear him cursing under his breath. You look over and see a slightly frustrated Robert trying to stick him big hand into the can. You start laughing and he looks up at you flustered. "Do you need help?" you tilt your head and ask
"I can't fit my hand into the can." he sighs sounding defeated
"Just tilt it in your mouth. Let gravity do the work." and he did. In the process of letting gravity do the work he spilled Pringles all over himself and your sofa, now visibly mortified. He looks at you with a shameful look and seemed super uncomfortable at this point. Looking at this pitiful situation you do what you wanted to do the moment you first made eye contact. You stare into his eyes and crawl across the sofa, you don't stop until your lips meet again. It takes him a minute but he responds by grabbing onto your waist again. His tongue tickles your bottom lip and you open your mouth a bit wider in reply. You both attempt to get comfortable, him kicking his shoes off then bringing his feet up on the couch to lay down and you straddling him after. Each move you made was accompanied by the crunch of the chips that were spilt. You've been kissing for a while and now you start moving your hips, he grabs your hips and helps you move them faster. This makes the kissing sloppier and you both begin to moan. You grab the hem of his hoodie and pull it off. Breaking the kissing for a second, revealing a white T-shirt. He pulls off your shirt in return and his warm hands move around your back. Then his phone rings. He stops kissing you instantly and quietly apologizes over and over while moving to pick it up and answer. Feeling slightly offended and a little suspicious you move off of him and listen to his conversation. "That'll be great! Yeah I have some stuff I just put together that'll be perfect for it." he said talking to the person on the other line. After a few minutes he had agreed to meet them somewhere. When he hangs up he just looks at the floor, his watch, and then you. "I have to go. I'm sorry it's so sudden but I don't really have a choice." he said with sorry eyes. He then picks up your shirt and helps you put it back on, and you walk with him to the door. He kisses you on the cheek and runs through the drizzling rain to his car. He drives off and you go back into your house flustered and ready to clean the chips up. You then see his grey hoodie on the floor. Nothing is inside of it but it's pretty worn, implying that he wears it a lot. You can't return it because you only know his name is Robert, if he wants it he'll have to come and get it.