1.

The music is loud the drinks are coming . I taste different flavors in my mouth and I'm having so much fun letting loose . I'm currently in the kitchen taking body shots . I'm quite the party person , I know . Until I see him . "Ugh.." I moan out loud . Looking in his direction . "What is it ? ...Kathryn hello.." my friend Vicky waves her hand in my face . "David's here " I say in my monotone voice slurring my words a bit.

I can see David making his way over to me as soon as he laid eyes on me . Next thing i know hes right in front of my face with that stupid smirk ."Hey Kathryn .. we need to talk ... you shouldn't be here..." . "Just be quiet .." I say before I think . By the expression on his face , I can tell he wasn't expecting that .

"What...Kat..please , listen I-" I covered his mouth with my hand. "David just shut the up... okay ? Did you not hear me the first time? Don't waste your breathe .. I don't want you anymore . I'm over you ." I say looking right into his eyes hoping I'll see them shatter . I remove my hand from his face and turn away only to hear ..

"Your over me ? That explains why you kept on crying and crying when you found out- " he screams but then stops and just looks around . "Say it you jerk, say it .. you had it going , go on ." After a while he doesn't say anything and just stares past me . "Say it David ! Admit that you and my best friend had sex on my bed in my room. And you liked it you asshole ."

Nothing ..

Yes you heard right . My boyfriend and my best friend had sex in my room while I went to go pick up pizza . You would think years of being together physically was something . But it's not . About to be two years with David . Was just 4 years with my dearest best friend Lindsey .

I barley realized I was just staring at him so I decided to just walk away . "I did like it" I hear him scream at the top of his lungs . But that was only because I was out of sight . But not out of hearing range . "I'm sorry what did you say ?.." I come walking back . And boy oh boy that face he had on we pure gold. Until he smirked "I liked it . I loved it actually and enjoyed it so much" he stated . I look down at the floor processing the words that came out of his mouth.

Within a few seconds my fist connected with his jaw and he fell back not knowing what hit him . I don't remember what happen exactly I just remember me on top of him throwing with all. Then somebody pulled me off and dragged me away form the scene .

"I hate you David , for all I care go with that whore . I don't care !"i yell with tears streaming down my face and being pulled away into one of the rooms in the house. "Dude chill out ... are you okay ? Did he hit you ? " I hear as I sit on the bed . "I'm peachy ." I say looking down and wiping my cheeks . "Your who?" I hear an unfamiliar voice and that's when I finally look up and notice i'm in a room with a stranger.

I guess he can tell by the panic in my eyes that he just confirms "I'm not going to have sex with you if that's what your thinking...I just pulled you off because I know David and he's not the smartest guy when it comes from taking hits" the boys speaks.

"Who are you.." I asked very confusingly . "Oh my bad , I'm Brandon" . He reached out his hand to shake . "I'm Kathryn..Kat for short.." I take his hand . "What happen down there ?..." he asked and i told him everything that had happen and he just nodded and listen . "That's pretty fucked up ... I mean he's letting go of a real trophy if he gives you up..." he says while smiling .

I start to blush so I shyly look at my hands . Why am i acting like this what the hell . I mean yea the guy is sweet and handsome with his nice manners and his dark eyes and his almost black hair . It's an amazing pair , it fits him so simple yet so attractive. And then his lips . So plum and ful- "hello earth to kat..." he says . Oh my gosh I was staring at his lips . "Huh .. what... I'm sorry .." I say all too fast .

He smiles and explains "I had asked if you wanted to go back down stairs..?"

"Ummm yes sure ." I smile and get up . "Just don't get into anymore fights tiger , or I'll have to come to the rescue again.." he chuckled which made me laugh .