What is Lirit?

So hello again! I have been updating my other books now so! Here is the new chapter of this one too

Lirit's pov
When i went back to the little hut i wanted to tell my Coley what i really was. I don't care what he thinks about me anymore, i just want him to know before i ruin his life!

I'm going to contact my sister... She can help me, she hates guys with all her heart. She is lesbian and also had purple hair and red eyes, we look like twins, but we're not.

I found a necklace i hid in my bra, hey don't judge! I gave the necklace my fingerprint and it turned into a phone. I phoned my sister.

"Hello?" She said in her usual annoyed voice. "Hiiiii~ I need your help! A guy broke my heart again" I said and fake-cried.
"Really Lirit? You'll pay me for this right?" She sighed, i sighed too: "Yea... You will get your payment again" I hung up on her.

She should be here in no times since she can teleport. As i thought to my self what that guy told me she came out from nothing. I squeaked as she touched my bare shoulders with her ice-cold hands.

She had her warrior outfit on. She handed me mine too, they were similar, but not the same. I started to get changed as she looked at me, she usually did. She was really into girl's bodies and liked the sight of them.

I didn't feel uncomfortable or anything, it was quite normal now.
"Aren't you getting changed?" She looked at me and smirked. "I am, chill your boobies" i giggled as i took off my clothes and started to get dressed. When i was done she looked at me impressed. "Hmmmm... Your boobs are bigger~" she gave me a thumb up as i rolled my eyes.

"Athelie let's go..." I ordered her as we used our invisible wings to fly, why invisible? Because it looks cooler of course!

We arrived at the hut and broke in, it wasn't really much to break into, but anyway...
Their faces was pale and looked really suprised, looked like they just had faced a spooooooky ghost!

I will tell Cole what i am before i kill him~