-One-

*alarm ringing*
I tried to turn it down but it started to ring even more
-okaay i am up omg
I got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth,washed my face you know the usual, i went to my room to get ready, after i got dressed in some skinny jeans and a shirt i applied some make up but not too much because they don't allow heavy make up at school and this is a good thing. I picked up my bag and went downstairs.
-good morning sweetheart
I was welcomed by my mum, i kissed her on the cheek and sat down. She put a plate in front of me and i started to eat, I always eat pancakes for breakfast, my favorite meal.
- mum i have to go i am going to be late
- okay sweetie, be careful and pay attention
-yeah yeah
My mum wants me to be perfect in everything, I don't blame her though she has had a hard life and she wants the best for me and i'd do everything to make her happy.
I kissed her on the cheek and went out.
I plugged the headphones on my iphone and started to go through my music, i pressed play on my current favorite song " treat you better" by shawn mendes.
I usually take the buss to go to school but today i felt like walking. After 20 minutes i finally arrived to school and of course my best friend was waiting for me, lia is my best friend since my first year on high school and now we are in the last year ready to graduate.
Lia: hey best friend *we did our special handshake* how are you today hazel Grace?
- i want to go back to my bed and sleep and stop calling me hazel grace my name is grace
Lia: i know smartass but i know you hate " the fault in our stars" so i am just messing with you
- yeah i know stop it now
Lia: okay now let's go we don't want to get late today
- no you don't want to get late i just wanna skip math
Lia: but your are not skipping it so come on
-ugh finee
We went to our lockers to get our math books and we headed to class, me and lia have most of our classes together except the last one.
As we entered the class we sat on our usual places. After 5 minutes our scary math teacher came in.
- okay class before we star we have a new student who is joining us this year, Grey you can come in.
A tall boy entered the classroom, he had blonde hair and he had glasses. As soon as he entered the classroom all the girls were drooling over him including lia.
- lia close ur mouth
Lia: i cant, look at him
Well i was looking and he was just a regular guy, a nerd if i may add.
He don't just look like he was from the harry potter movie, he has powers too,i mean look at the girls drooling over him, he definitely has cast a spell on them.
The teacher started to speak.
-okay Grey you can take a seat now
He nodded and looked around for a seat and lucky me (notice the sarcasm) the only seat that was available was next to me. He sat there and gave me a smile, i raised my eyebrow at him.
Grey: hi i am grey
- yeah i heard that- i said to him and stated to write down some notes, he was shocked at first but gave me a little smirk and started to write down as well.
Why do i have a bad feeling about this boy- I thought to myself
----------------------------------------------
So this is the first chapter of my new story, i know it is lame but it will get better i promise lol. I know there are some mistakes but english is not my first language so bare with me :)