Sex Lessons

My ribs are bruised from my heart pounding so hard in my chest. Harry is on top of me kissing up and down my neck. An unhuman nose escape my lips. I can feel Harry chuckle against my neck. It tickles a little.

"I wanna do something to you." Harry wisper in my ear which sends shivers to my spin. I try to find words but between Harry and the weed my head is clouded. So instead I nod.

Harry brings his body down mine. Unbuttoning and unziping my short.

"These are cute Bill. They'd be cuter on the floor though." He referring to the shorts and pink lace panties. In one swift move he pulls them off and tosses them on the floor.

"See much cutier." He smirks. He takes his hand and rubs my parts. The feeling is amazing. I've never felt this much pleasure in my life.
"First lesson, being pleased." He trail kisses from my jaw to my next. His hands don't stop rubbing my core. A small moan leaves my mouth.
"Take these off and I can make you feel better"  I feel his smirk on my lower stomach. He kisses my inner thigh and I'm surprised by his tongue on my clit. His tongue flick my clit, and I arch my back. He never stoped looking at me as he continued his pleasurable assault. We made eye contact and a simple wink made me feel hotter. Harry surprises me by pumping his index finger inside me. I gripped my bed sheet this pleasure was just so unreal. I feel Harry chuckle in between my legs and sends vibrations down my spine. His fingers curl inside me causing me to release. He gives me a moment to come down from my high, for him to clean me with his tongue.
"So fucking sexy" he whispered below my ear and kissing my neck.
"I have to go, but that was lesson one. I'll text you later for lesson two" and with that he was gone.