Sex lessons

It started off like any other day when my alarm clock went off at 6:20 A.M. A start to another "wonderful" day of school.

"Billy! Get up baby!" Mum screams from the bottom of the stairs. It was just her and I so she didn't have to worry about disturbing the sleep of others. Its been just us for as long as I can remember. My dad left when I was younger, and I have no siblings. That being said we are very close.

My feet meet the freezing floor searchimg for my yellow Homer Simpson slippers. I can never find them in the morning. I checked in the usual places. Under the bed. They are nowhere to be found. Suddenly I spot the runaway slippers under my vanity. Lifting my head up after putting them on I am greater to my ugly reflection.

I continue doing my morning routine, quickly grabbing an outfit. I decided on a white long sleeve crop top with a grey flannel and leggings, a girls best friend, then topping it off with a beanie. After picking out my outfit I race to the bathroom to shower and apply my make up.

Usually I skip breakfast but today I am particularly hungry. I opened the cabinets to see what we had for cereal. I could have lucky charms. Nope doesn't effect my terrible luck. Captain crunch. Bingo. Everyone likes captain crunch. Right on queue Dylan knocked on my door.

Dylan is my best friend he's always been there for me. I can trust him with my life. he's nice enough to he drives me to school every day. Who knew someone can put up with me.

''Hey you ready? I got you a hot chocolate." He passed me the hot chocolate while I smiled and thanked him.

''Did you do your math homework? I didn't get it."

"Yeah here. copy off of mine, I thought it was easy ." I handed him my math homework. Dylan is incredibly smart. He's in all advanced classes, except for math. I don't know how  he didn't understand.

After he copies my homework we leave for Hell. Oops! I meant school. Man I hate this place. Teachers say we're here to learn. No we're here cause we are forced to come to this dreadful place.

Dylan and I walk to our lockers, luckily his was next to mine. He really is my best friend. Well my only friend. I don't like a lot of people in my school. Everyone is rich and bratty. With the exception of Dylan. I only talk to people who seem different.

"We have math first!" I groaned, I like math and all but I sit next to the window and NO ONE sits next to me. Its not that I would talk to anyone. I hate everyone! It just make me look like a loner or something. I arrived to the math room and I sat in my loner seat waiting for class to start.

"Okay guys get out last nights home-"

Before she can finish her sentence a tall handsome boy almost covered in ink walks in.