Eight

A/N: GUY HALP IM LISTENING TO SAD LOVE SONGS AND SPENT THE LAST HOUR WATCHIBG SEPTIPLIER MOMENTS AND FANART THIS IS MY OTP DEFENITLY PLZ IM GONNA EXPLODE

I heard the news on Thursday. My ma was supposed to come today, Monday. All we have been doing was cuddling and kissing. Bob and Wade gave us our space, it turned out they just wanted to protect me from getting hurt. I'm happy they told me, because if they had not I wouldn't have been able to be with Mark like this. I love him so much...

We told the fans, including the part we loved each other. We kept my Ma's identity a secret though, so no one would try to hurt her. The response was amazing, fanart everywhere with people saying how sorry they were. I assured them I'd keep uploading, but I wouldn't be able to do so with Mark. They were heartbroken, but I was devastated. I fell in love, and right as I had him he was pulled from my grasp. I sigh, completely ignoring the movie on the screen and cuddled closer to Mark. He sighed too, pulling me against him. I know this is just gonna make it hurt more when I have to let him go, but I don't care. I love him too much to not try to hold on. Soak up every thing about him, I need to memories. "I love you Mark..."

"I l-love you too Jack," we had probably cried together a million times, but we promised each other we wouldn't cry today. We both jumped, hearing the door bell. I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I'll get it..." I saw pain is his eyes as I had to detach myself from him, if even for a second. I walked to the door as Bob and Wade hurried down the stairs to comfort Mark. I opened the door, seeing a smiling woman. Ma. She had my brown eyes with gray hairs, green eyes, an orange flower top and shorts and flip flops. 

"Sean! Oh my baby!" I blushed and smirks as she pulled me into a hug. She pulled back, examining me and her cheery smirk fell. "Ugh, your hair! Sean, this while stupid DoTood or whatever it is has totally changed you for the worse." My eye twitched, but I kept a straight face as I let her into our apartment. (Btw, I have nothing against Jack's mother. I'm sure she is a lovely woman).

"Hello Ms. McLoughlin!" Wade greeted, walking up to my smiling mother. "I'm Wade, this is Bob and over on the couch is Mark." She shook hands with Bib and Wade and when she saw Mark her smirk turned into a dark frown. I walked over to Mark, who looked utterly depressed, and wrapped an arm around him. She scowled. "So you are the boy who tried to take my angel?"

Mark nodded his head, looking down. He stood up, me staying next to him as he walked towards my ma, towering over her. "It's nice to meet you in person." He stuck out his hand, but she slapped him across the face, making me gasp. 

"Ma! Don't hurt him." I growled, pulling Mark away.

She rolled her eyes, "get your stuff Sean. We are leaving this shit hole." Mark gasped and grabbed my arm, starting to cry. I pulling him into a hug, looking t Ma. 

"Ma, please! I love him-"

"No you don't! Now get your bags! You are comming back to Ireland!"

"IM A GROWN ADULT!"

"AND IM YOUR MOTHER," I whimpered. "Get. Your. Bags." I sighed, Mark holding onto my arm for dear life as we walked to my room. I opened the door and was about to grab my bags when Mark twirled me around, pressing his lips against mine with his hands on my hips. I kissed him back, us both starting to cry. I pulled back, guilt in my eyes and devastation in his.

"Don't leave me Sean," I whimpered and grabbed my bag. He grabbed my hands. "Please! I can't live without you..." I started to cry even more and pulled him into a hug, holding him for dear life.

"I love y-you so much Mark..." I gasped when I was pulled away from him by none other than HER. She pulled me out of the room and out of the house. "I LOVE YOU MARK! ILL BE BACK, I SWEAR!"

"I LOVE YOU JACK!" He yelled from the porch, being held back by our friends.

I was shoved into the car, and I placed my hands on the Windows, staring out as we drove farther and farther away from the house. From my best friend. From Mark.

A/N: this is NOT the end, if anything it's the beginning. Prepare for emotions guys, I've already cried writing this.