3:03 pm

Jooheon grunted and showed the text to his friend. He started to laugh and Jooheon slapped the back of his head.

The end of the day came by and I was putting books in my bag and right when I closed my locker I jumped at the sight of Jooheon leaning on other sets of lockers.

"What the fuck why can't you just wait at the front entrance??" I exclaimed.

"Haha if you really think you'll be telling me what to do you have another thing coming." He shoved me.

My family's limo was waiting for us and we both got in. We sat away from each other and we never even spoke.

We arrived at my place and was greeted by my fathers assistant. "Hello children your father has waited for you two in his office along with your mother sir Jooheon."

We walked up the staircase and arrived at the office doors.

"You go in first." I said.
"Bitch no you go its your house."
"But your mom is in there."
"But your dad summoned us stupid."
"Just fucking go in is there anything you can do right?!"

Just as I yelled that my father grabbed our sleeves and yanked us inside. "Jesus Christ why can't you guys just come in without arguing?!"

"Don't worry Yuchan, it'll all end in moments..." Said Jooheon's mom.

Jooheon and I gave each other weird looks. "Wait what?"

"Pack your bags guys you will both be living together far away from here." Father said.