Chapter 1 tickets

Authors note: anything with a * at the front and end is their inner wolf speaking and anything with - in the front and end is mind link

Zoeys P.O.V.

I was wondering around the forest, in werewolf form of course. Today is Abi's birthday and we got her One Direction tickets but I don't want to go to a concert where 5 stuck up snobs will be performing. Sounds like torture to me but I have to go for Abi. Right now though I'm hunting us dinner. I'm thinking deer mainly because that's the animal I'm about to pounce on.

*pounce already I'm hungry.* Right after my inner wolf said that I pounced and caught it. It was a lucky catch. I picked it up in my mouth by its neck and carried it to the pack house so we can cook it and go to the concert. When I arrived I changed back , and yes we appear with clothes on. "girls I caught us a deer so we can eat before the concert. Of course the ran down the stairs like starving wolves. After we cooked it, we got ready. Well they got ready, I was ready and was eating more of this amazing deer.

~20 mins later~

"Ready?" I screamed.

"Yes" I heard back

Finally they were ready. I grabbed the car keys cause I'm driving, even though I'm not good at it.

"Leggo." I said wanting this to go by fats.