Chpt 2

Zoey's P.O.V

"I'm an amazing driver." I told the girls after we parked.

"Zoey you almost crashed 5 times, almost hit 2 old ladies and almost ran into innocent children." Danielle said.

Well way to ruin my fun, I thought. We headed inside to the arena. I was shocked how obsessed, or dedicated as Abi says it, to this band. I mean come on they are just 5 stuck up snobs. Everyone looked at me. I think I said it out loud. I saw a concession stand and went towards it. The line was huge. After 5 minutes of waiting it was my turn to order. Right before I said my order Abi yanked me and pulled me to our seats. Oh hell naw! You do not wanna deal with a hungry werewolf. We finally found our seats and sat down.

~20 minutes later~

The boys finally came on stage and as soon as they did I smelt an unknown wolf. I looked straight at the girls and when I saw their faces I knew they smelt it too. I got up and decided to see where the smell was coming from. I searched the whole arena. As I got closer to the stage, the smell got stronger.

~after the show~

I had told the girls where the smell came from. We decided to check backstage. Luckily we had passes. Once we were back stage their body guard lead us to the room where the boys were. As soon as we walked in it smelled like heaven, which meant my mate was here. The boys asked us to introduce ourselves.

"I'm Danielle but you can call me Dani."

"Whats up? I'm Jade."

"How's it's going? I'm Abi."

"Got any food. I'm Sami."

"HI IM ZOEY!!"

The girls started screaming and hollering or as they call it fangirling. I just stood there. After the girls freaked out the boys looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't u fangirl." I think it was Harry.

"Oh I'm sorry. OMGEEE IT'S ONE DIRECTION. I BETTER GO PUT IT IN MY DIARY!" I faked fangirled and everyone cracked up.