Goodnight

When I get home I notice that I don't feel tired but I still put my pjs on and get in my bed to see if I can unconsciously fall asleep. I think half an hour passed and I'm still wide awake. I grab my phone and see that 3 am. When I can't fall asleep my best routine is to make some tea and grab a good book with time passing by I would fall asleep quickly. But instead I go to my messages and add as a new contact Zayden's number, I send him a message. But the chances that he'll answer back is not the highest.

-Hey you awake?-

I wait for a few seconds to see if he does answer but I don't wait for too long. I slip into my slippers and head downstairs to the kitchen. Tea always seems to get me on the right track. Few minutes pass and I feel my phone vibrate. It's from Zy...

-I am now. Having trouble sleeping?-

-Yeah, sorry for waking you up...-

-Don't worry about, you didn't really wake me up. Besides I don't mind staying awake. :) -

I smile at his message and while I put the teapot on the stove to heat up the water I text back.

-I don't know what to talk about at 3 am and by message... Have anything you want to text about?-

-It's weird to talking by phone.- I wait for him send the next message -I'll be at your house in 10 minutes.-

I'm surprised by the message and text as fast as I can You don't have to do that. but he doesn't see my message. I wait with my cup of tea and I hear a car sound from the entrance, must be him. I run to the nearest window that leads out to the parking lot, I see that he parks his car next to mine.

He's wearing some pants and a saggy sweatshirt, he starts jogging to the front door. He pushes the doorbell and I hear his voice muffled by the distance, when I get near the front door I can hear him nice and clear and a weird change of tone in his voice

"My princess, soon to be queen. Will you let me in your castle to unfreeze? The night is biting me with his cold fangs." I smile. I know what your doing I play along the game we made in our dreams.

"My dear prince, my humble servants are asleep and my father doesn't want me to have visits very early in the morning. I'm afraid you'll have to come back when the sun can unfreeze your charming little ass." I hear him laugh, I'm not very used to use curse words but I love how the word ass sounds in a British voice. I try not to laugh because it would ruin the whole game, the words that come out of our mouth suppose to be serious and very royal.

I smile form the other side of the door and start walking back to the kitchen but then I hear the door unlock and Zayden comes in.
"Princess! I have unlocked and opened the devilish door, I hope the kings doesn't come this precise moment from his trip with the queen." He moves his hands to make his sentence come to life I contain my laugh. He comes close and grabs my hand.
"Princess Amara." He kisses the back of my hand and I feel myself blush.

"Prince Zayden." I respond grabbing the edge of my robe as I bow down trying to princess like. He has a wide smile.

"I was just having tea, would you like some?" I smile politely.

"I would love some tea. It would help out with the frost on my hands and nose." When he mentions his nose, he crosses his eyes to see his red nose, I laughed a lot.

"Very well then. May I ask why you have come to my castle very early in the morning?" He chuckles.

"I have come to accompany my princess to fall asleep. Those devices make everything boring, I don't understand why we even talk by those. We have never talked by one and I'm definitely not starting now." I smile.

"Yes my dashing prince, but it is not normal to go to someones castle when the goose hasn't even honked. Please, for the sake of your parents, go back to your castle and get some sleep." I try to make him understand that if anyone come later in the afternoon they'll ask what we're doing together in an empty house.

"For your sake, my princess, I would never leave. And I will never go back to sleep. Besides, I wouldn't be able to do this with the device." He leans in and kisses me, I kiss him back. When we pull away to take a breath of air I say.

"Good things this is not a dream."
I smile and kiss him once again.

"Goodnight, my queen." He says and takes my hand and we leave the kitchen to go to my room.

Hey guys!!! This is not advertisement, but I'm saying that at the beginning of the chapter I mentioned something about tea and a book. Let me say that tea and book thing is really good to do before going to bed or if your having insomnia. The tea you must drink is called 7 or 12 flower tea, it will help to get some sleep. With the tea's natural proprieties is proven to help get some rest if having trouble doing so. And the physical book is to fall asleep to, phones give out a light that cause insomnia so reading a book at a "natural" light will help a lot to get some sleep, I suggest a yellowing kind of light. (Like the fire that comes from burning a candles, the light that is produced can really help out to relax your body and your mind.) Well getting down to business. I hope you liked the chapter, share and vote if you do like it. And comment if something doesn't make sense or you want to say something about the story or you want to promote your own story, go ahead. Well, goodbye my darling! *Sending virtual kisses* Bye~!