Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was so confused about the whole thing and I needed to know who this was, So I texted back.

Me: I think you have the wrong number....?

The reply was almost instant.

Mysterious Number: I don't believe so, You're Summer Jennings, Right?

The shock that came to me made me release a gasp. What is going on? Yes i am Summer Jennings.. This is too weird to be real, It must be a joke.. Right?

Me: Yes I am Summer Jennings. Who are you? How did you get my number? Also how do you know about my writing?

Mysterious Number: My name is Jake Silverstin, You may know me? I got your number from Lauren, And you dropped a page in class so i read it.

JAKE SILVERSTIN?!?!? This has to be a joke. Iv'e had a major crush on him for a while now, Even know I know there would never be a chance of us dating, Didn't even think we would ever talk. He's probably the most popular person at my school! He has darker blonde hair that goes to about his eyebrows, And it swishes off to the side. His eyes so beautiful, Their emerald green. I could get lost in those eyes all day. Some people call him Jake Silvers because if you stare closely into his eyes, you can start to see a slight tint of silver. He's not the "bad boy" type popular, He's more of the "rich" popular and man he's so gorgeous.  Anyways why is he texting me?! He has plent of other girls drooling over him he could text, but he textedme about my story? Since when was Jake into reading a good story anyways? Plus, How did you manage to get my phone number from Lauren?

Me: Are you kidding me? Jake Silverstin, Psh. Obviously a joke right? What did you read of mine?

Jake: I'm not kidding, It's not a joke, I just thought to compliment you. I read the poem about a bestfriend, I'm thinking your bestfriend? It was very deep and emotional and It's hard to fictionate so much emotion in such a short poem. It was great, Well the writing was. What happeneded wasn't though.

Ah great, The one poem that I would never want ANYONE to read, Was the one he read..

Me: Yeah it was my bestfriend.... When did you become a fan of good writing? 

Jake: Everybody has their secrets, Even me :)

Well alright then, that was strange. Jake Silverstin texted me....

I glanced at the time after i finished getting ready. Oh great, I already missed the bus. Which means I am gonna have to ask my mom to borrow the car. I know what your thinking. She can drive and takes the bus to school? Yes. My mother may cut off my head if I got one tiny scratch on her car. I don't wanna take that risk. "Mom can I borrow the car? I don't wanna be late for school and I already missed the bus" "Okay hunny hurry off and have a great day, Also one scratch an-" "Yes mum I know, One scratch and I may as well just be dead" "Don't make it sound so harsh sweetie, Run along now." I opened the door with my bag in hand and grabbed the keys off the rack next to the door, The wind came and slammed the door out of my hand, Luckily I moved my hand before it slammed my hand and broke my wrist or something. "How many times have I told you, DON'T SLAM THE DOOR!" I heard my mother yell for me to hear through the door. I wasn't even gonna argue with her about the wind, I was already running late. I rushed over to the garage and pushed in to key code to tell it to open up. It slowly opened and exposed my mothers candy apple red convertable mustang. I ran over to the door and pushed the unlock button on the key ring and hopped in, I turned on the radio and started singing aloud to some of my favorite music. I was wearing a sweatshirt and dark wash skinny jeans, My usuall wear. After about 10 minutes I arrived at school and very slowly and carefully parked my mums car, locked it and threw the keys into my bag. Ugh 3 minutes before school starts, Figures. I ran over to my locker and threw in my backpack and pulled out my notebook and pencil case and my folder. I went to class and surprisenly wasn't late because even my teacher wasn't there yet.

Wait, I hadn't even thought about which class Jake found my poem in. I didn't even know we had any classes together! Strange.. English was my first period and Mrs. Days finally came in 5 minutes after class started. "Okay class, get in your seats!. Now today we are actually going to be getting new seats and new writing partners." In Mrs. Days English class there were seperate tables that sat two and those were our writing partners.  She began calling off names and pointing to the table the two new partners would sit. That's when I noticed who was in my class. How had I not even seen this before?! "Miss Summer Jennings and....." She looked down at the sheet for some time, trying to decide who to sit me by. "Jake Silverstin"  Oh gosh.... She pointed to a seat in the back right corner. This seemed so unreal.....