Begin

"Dara! I'm not kidding! One more of this issues and I'll personally pack your bags and send you far away!"

"Lemme guess, somewhere in Asia? I know you sajangnim.. You're too stingy to waste money on airfare" -_-

"Well.. Yes. I actually.. (Stops midway of the sentence) But that's not the point! My point is you are ruining your image with all this rumors!" (Slams table)

"Sajangnim, with all due respect, this is, as you said: 'rumors', no basis, no evidence and none of those allkpoop, koreatrashboo and soompi picked it up."

"They did not pick it up because i paid them to shut the hell up! I even paid over the rights for all those photos!"

"Ah.. The classic.. So how much do i owe my sweet gramps?"

"What the?! Yah! Sandara Park!"

"Come on, spill it! How much?" (Gets wallet)

"I am not asking you to pay, i know you're rich but I AM RICHER"

"Riiiiight.. (Mumbles: that's why you always get arrested for extending without license)" (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Yah! I heard that you brat!" (Reaches over Dara and slaps her arm with the folder he was holding)"

"Aish! Yah! Ajhussi! you might ruin my perfect skin!" (╯3╰)

"I swear to God you and Seungri are so much alike I'd bet my money you two are twins in your former lives" ಥ_ಥ

"Seungri is good with PR sajangnim, and superb in varieties thank you very much" 😛

"Right! Superb in variety my ass! That brat is superb in giving me a headache! And you, his apprentice are following his footsteps quite well! 😒 not to mention you..."

"Uhm, excuse me sajangnim but i have a photoshoot for moonshot in less than an hour, let's get to the point shall we?"

(Face palms) "right, heed this warning, this ought to be your last scandal or i swear, photoshoots and contracts be damned I'm sending you somewhere you can reflect!"

"Can i choose Philippines then? I want to reflect there.. With my family, friends and i can accept tv shows and guestings and.."

"Yah! Sandara Park! No i am not sending you to Philippines because being there will give me even more headaches! Who knows what you and your friends will do without supervision!"

"Fine! Okay? Fine! I promise to stay scandal free for this month" (stands up and shook yg's hand and walks to the door)

"Yes.. Yes.. That's good to...yaaah! Sandara Park! It's already February 28! Yah!"

"Bye gramps" (laughs and closes door).

.........

Editing... Continuation soon.