Prouloge

Why hello readers. Today you will be joining me, the author, to write Switchella's Legacy. I'm very glad you have come to help. Anywho, we shall start with her beginnings. Switchella was born on a beautiful Saturday in a big comfy bed. Her mother didn't have time to drive to the hospital. She was in the lab working on a formula of bionic powers to give to her baby. As she was just about to complete the formula, her water broke.  Her eyes widened as she found her water broke. She had to think, and fast. Where would she go to deliver her powerful baby girl? The extra bedroom. Priscilla thought to herself. Yes her mother's name was Priscilla. Anyways, Priscilla ran to the extra bedroom in unbearable pain. She flopped down on the bed and positioned herself to deliver her baby. She pushed and screamed for 2 hours. After al her screaming and pushing, her beautiful baby girl came out. Priscilla took her baby girl and quickly wrapped her and a warm, fluffy blanket and went to the bathroom. She carefully took off the light blue blanket of her daughter and carefully bathed her baby in warm water. She took some body soap and carefully rubs it on her baby's body and head.
  She then washed the soap off and turned off the water. Her baby started to cry because the water was draining and her baby was getting cold. She quickly wrapped her baby up in the blanket again and took her to her room to change her baby into nice, warm, clothing.