Chapter 2

She got our her bed after sobbing. Her break down was because she didn't have anymore control over herself. She wanted to tell her.mom so she made her move. She walked down the stairs, tears streaming down her cheeks like raging waterfalls. She let out horrible sobs as she walked back to the room where her mother stood, still in shock.
"Mom, I need to tell you something. I also want to apologize. I know my actions were disrespectful. I just.. I don't know how to explain." Switchella hung her head down in guilt. She just yelled at her mother like she was a bully.
"It's fine sweetie. Do you want to go or stay here?" Her mother asked, she knew something was up. Priscilla waited patiently for an answer.

"I'll stay I need to figure out why I'm acting like this." Switchella replied, looking down at the marble floor. Switchella was so confused. She didn't know what to do.
Think Switchella, think... Switchella thought to herself. She turned around and headed towards the stairs when she heard a crash behind her. She knew it was danger. She raced up the stairs and locked her door. She flopped on her bed and pulled out a emergency machete. Every room had one. She never used one, but she thought it wouldn't be that hard to use it. She then heard stomping and yelling on the staircase.
"Open up, Switchella!!" She heard a voice yell. "How do you know my name, macho man." She spat. She jumped off the bed and swung her machete at the wall. Her method was to scare away the thugs. She heard them gasp and hop back.
"That's right, you keep you're stubby little hands from me, you trolls." Switchella was becoming Spikella, a harsh, cocky side of herself. Spikella is a strong, aggressive side of Switchella.
"Get your little butt down here!!!" The voice yelled. Switchella heard another crash and it was louder because Switchella was standing right in front of the door. She flew back instantly and hit the wall. She crumpled on the floor, wincing in pain.. Three women and two men stomped into the room.