Chapter 6

a/n: 5 votes and 5 comments for next chapter?

Niall

"You can't stay here." She says. I can't take a proper look at her through the fog surrounding us both but the voice surely belongs to a woman.

I gasp loudly as a deafening sound echoes through the seemingly immense space we're in and scared, I walk back until my feet get to a point where there's no more ground left to go.

"You can't stay here, you have to go!" She repeats, her voice louder now and I'm confused as to where she wants me to go. Another loud noise is heard from somewhere not so distant causing us both to let out frightened screams. What's going on?

"Go where?" I ask her, my voice sounding weird, strained. The walls seem like they're fading away around us while I'm still standing on the edge of where the floor ends.

"Go!" She screams at me once again and then, out of a sudden, her body is forcefully pushed over the edge by a tall figure, causing me to loose balance and almost fall down into the unknown. The figure doesn't make a sound as it comes in my direction, making me step back until I can't anymore before powerfully gripping my shoulders.

"Niall." I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel the hot blow of the whisper against my face. The person suddenly shouts my name before I feel a palm being pressed against my chest, making me cautiously open my eyes and there he is, as flawless as ever.

"Harry?" My voice is weak as I pronounce his name carefully. His hand that's against my chest fists my shirt and he pulls me closer to him, chest to chest as he stares deep into my soul. In the blink of an eye his eyes turn a shade darker and it just takes my breath away how cold and vague they look, not in the good way. I start to lose control of myself as I keep staring into them and that's when his fingers press against the material of my shirt as he slowly pushes me backwards and over the border.

I am breathless as I wake up, my vision blurred as I squint my eyes at the sweet morning sunlight shining through the curtains, still feeling a bit dazed and utterly confused about my dream. What was all that about?

Harry is no longer beside me on the bed as I sit up, a paper bag that was previously on top of my chest now falling to my lap and I look around the room but still no sign of him. He wouldn't leave me, would he?

"Sleeping beauty is finally up! I already had in mind a couple of ways I could wake you up but I'm not completely sure you'd have been okay with them." Harry smirks at me, walking in by the front door before diverting his eyes to the bag in my hands. "That's your food, eat it and get your shit together. We're leaving in ten."

After splashing some water on my face and eating the burger Harry got me we're ready to leave. Well, at least I am. I lay back down on the bed as Harry finishes cleaning his "armory" as he called it.

"It's been more than ten minutes now, you know." I remind him. "You probably don't even-" We both turn abruptly to the door as the clear sound of a gunshot echoes through the hallway on the other side. I sit up immediately and look up at Harry, panic evident in my eyes. They're here!

"Fuck. Let's go!" Harry whispers harshly at me, taking his stuff with him and handing me a gun. "C'mon. Through the window." He can't be fucking serious!

"Harry, we can't just jump out from here." He rolls his eyes at me.

"For God's sake, Niall, of course not. Just use the ladder." I slide the window up and sure, there's a ladder outside the building. "Hurry." Harry holds the window open for me as I cautiously climb out, firmly stepping on one of the steps and climbing down so Harry can get out in time, before they get here.