Chapter 2- Accepted Love

Taehyung's POV

"Please," I begged again while crying.

She looked at me with pity.  Then she accepted me I was so happy I that accidentally kissed her.  She pushed me away. 

"I uh I have to go," she said while blushing.  Then she ran off.

I wish this love will stop ending after 29 days.  Suddenly Jin appeared in front of me he was wearing all white.  I was happy again, but I realized today he died tears were forming in my eyes.  

"J-jin?  What are you doing here?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

"Don't act like you don't know anything Taehyung!  I'm here to help you with Jae Eun" he said with a smirk.

"Help me with what?" I asked teasing him.

"Don't push it I'm here to help you prevent Jae Eun from taking her life.  I know you got help from me in the past so you could get here"  he said with a serious face.

"If you're gonna help me then can I ask one question?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you take your life?" I asked with tears still streaming down my face.

He sighed "Didn't past Jin tell you?" 

"Nope"

"Then that is for only me and God to know" he replied with a sad smile.

"Ok sorry" I apologized 

Jin's POV

I didn't want Taehyung to know the reason I took my life was because of depression.  The same reason as Jae Eun.  Having no parents to support you having no family to love you it was hard being all alone.  I wanted to help Jae Eun because she was just like me.  I don't want her to be like me. 

Jae Eun's POV

I ran to my Dad's car after he kissed me.  He chuckled at what my face made.

"What happened?  Did a boy kiss you or something?" he chuckled

"U-um n-no" I stuttered mentally slapping myself.

"Sure sure" he giggled as I got in the car

He drove off and stopped at a pretty big house.  Suddenly the door opened, and there came a lovely looking woman.  There was also a boy it's probably the boy Dad mentioned.  He came out of the house, and he was pretty good looking.  He came up to me as I grabbed my luggage from the trunk.

"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook," he said smiling.

"Hi I'm Jae Eun"  I replied

"Follow me I'll show you your room, and I'll carry your stuff for you."

"T-thanks," I said shyly

He chuckled "No need to be shy we're going to be siblings now."

"Ok," I said confidently

As soon as he started walking, I followed he also showed me a tour of the whole giant house until we reached my room.  It was huge, and I had my bathroom.  It had a big bed with pretty light purple-silver color.  The rest of the room was all white.

"Thanks for showing me around Jungkook" I thanked him

"Aw not going to call me Oppa?" he teased

"U-um well" I stuttered

"Haha I'm just kidding you don't have to, but try calling me Oppa when we get closer ok?" he said with a wink at the end

"O-ok" I replied shyly