Lab Reports

We soon left the crime scene after the bodies were tagged, then bagged. And every inch of evidence was collected and sent to the forensics lab. The team packed up and rendezvoused back to the headquarters.

Around noon we all filed into the largest board room, nearest to the lab. We all took are seats, while this involved more officers than we originally thought. After all this was a murder and a kidnapping. And this was the best team in all of South Korea.

" So, any idea why Mr. Han was murdered?" asked Minho.

" Well, that's where I come in." said Park Chanyeol while handing me a file, sorting it out and explaining its history. " Mr. Hans company was slowly losing financial business. Word got out, that the workers wouldn't get paid the same. Some disliked that thought; so therefore they quit work, some started riots outside his office, and some sent threats." Chanyeol explained then stopped when Leeteuk walked in holding a folder.

" Here, these are the autopsy reports." he said and sat down next to Chanyeol and waited until he finished his findings before he started on his own.

" Well, later on the company was sold." continued Chanyeol. " To an American man by the name of Johnathan Miller. He owns Millers International Trade. Its really huge around the world. And he is part of all the underground drug dealings." he finished.

"Okay, we know who Mr. Han is. Now we need to know who the woman is." said Kyuhyun.

" I actually found a file on her. Her name is Jessica Park. She was a transfer student from America. She finished schooling here. She graduated from Lehman university with honors. She majored in dance, so she soon opened up her own studio. She taught dance and gave shelter to those who are homeless." Eunhyuk said.

"Basically, there just average people." Said LuHan, my apprentice.

"Well, I'm not so sure. I mean if they were just average people why was the little girl kidnapped? " I countered back.

" Well figure that out later. Leeteuk, lab reports please." said Hyun Joong.

"I found traces of sulfuric acid in the stomach and around the mouth of the female victim. It was probably on the cloth she held. Not only that high traces of tranquilizers were shot in her and the husbands arm. These tranquilizers were filled with drugs that dissolve your blood and brain cells, to the point that you are just a soul without a body."

"Well, do they seem like nice people. What could they be killed for." Donghae said.

Then all of a sudden a gasp was heard from behind me. We all look at Luhan. "I know who would want the family dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry guys I've been so busy my parents are in a fight for custody of me and my 5 siblings. I'll try my hardest to update again soon.

My apologies, JL