chapter 6: Party

written by: @jovanislayings (IG)

Cat walks into Mario's room and sees him about to jump out the window. She asks where he's going and he says not to tell mom that he's going to a party.
"Well I'm coming with you because I'm not spending my Saturday night here watching movies "
They jump out the window and meet the twins at their car. When they get to the party Mario and Jovani go ahead leaving Julian and Cat behind. Julian warns Cat that Geo might be there since he likes to party and they have the same friends. Cat didn't care but she changed the topic :
"Thanks for listening to me earlier I know I was a mess." says Cat to Julian.
"No problem that's what friends are for"
"Well I'm gonna go play beer pong" — Cat
Julian tried to stop her but she didn't listen so since he couldn't do anything he played with her and they ended up hella drunk. They went to go clean themselves off in a room upstairs and Cat cleaned herself the and started to clean Julian.
Julian could barley stand so he sat on the bed and cat sat besides him and cleaned him. They looked each other in the eyes and they started kissing ....

GEO'S POV
I've been making out with this hot girl, and I'm gonna take her upstairs to a room to finish things. I grab her by her hand and we walk up the stairs. Before I open the door I pin her against the wall and grab her by the waist. She whispers in my ear "open the door" and starts breathing heavily. I open the door and she starts to take off her shirt. But then I realized we weren't alone.