chapter 8: Vidcon

ib: @lilianaphan
After talking everything out the boys were all friends again, and would be going back to Vidcon 2016 together. Julian and Cat were still dating but they were not public yet. They were waiting for the right time and with the poms tour coming up it didn't seem like the right time. For Vidcon they stayed at the Hilton hotel in Anaheim. Mario, Julian, & Jovani all shared a room & Geo got his own room since he was planning on having people over.

• vidcon: day 1
They were all excited to reunite with their friends. But throughout the day they were all busy doing meet and greets, signings, panels, interviews, etc. So they all met up with each other at a party Vidcon was hosting for featured creators. The whole squad was together (Simon, geo, 99gs, Mario, Nathan, bryce, Mikey, Ariel, Loren, Cat, Alexis, Logan, etc.) There was a room where people could go in and they all went in there. They were all pretty wasted, and Cat started giving Julian a lap dance, and Jovani made out with Ariel. After that they all went to Mario's hotel room except for Julian & Cat.
"We'll meet you guys in a few minutes." Said Julian.
"Okay suit yourselves" said Mario
After they left Cat asked "what are we doing" giggling.
"This." Said Julian and kissed her. Her stroked her hair and they began walking and making out at the same time. Julian would pin her against the wall and they would violently kiss. Cat bit his lip and then started sucking on his neck. When they reached Mario's room they stopped and started at eachother.
"Geo went to downtown La" said Julian murmuring as he pulled cat by the waste and started kissing her. Geo's room was right next to marios. Julian led Cat to the next door and put his hand between her legs  and they both knew where this was going.
Mario's POV
"I forgot I haven't broadcasted" said Mario.
"Then just do it rn since we're all here anyways" replied bryce.
So Mario went live.
"Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't broadcast it was because we're at Vidcon and it's simply." They all heard a noise and just starred at eachother. People in the comment section began to @ messy monday, but none of them noticed because of the sound coming from the other room. It was a loud moan.... Then came a loud "YES UGH" They could hear bed sheets rustling.
"Mario you're still broadcasting!" yelled Loren pointing at the laptop.
"Shit!" he slammed the laptop.

[ To be continued]