Part 6

Clara's POV

I decided to stay the night at Weston's house because I didn't feel like walking back to my house. Since I didn't have my pjs Weston let me borrow a pair of his sweat pants and I wore the top I already had on. That night we decided to watch netflix, again. During the movie I fell asleep into Weston's arms, what a great feeling.

Weston's POV

I invited Clara to stay the night at my house and she said yeah! So I let her borrow some sweats. We turned on Netflix and she fell asleep right in my arms, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Morning

I woke up and noticed that Clara was still asleep, I didn't want to wake her up so I got up out of bed very quietly trying not to make a sound. Not knowing coco was on the ladder I slipped on her and fell of the bed
"Ow" I say hoping that I didn't wake Clara. I get up off my butt to see if she was still sleeping, and she was. So I walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day then, went down to the kitchen to make Clara's favourite breakfast, French toast, bacon, and eggs. Obviously I couldn't make it myself so I asked Kalynn to help me out. About 45 minutes later when everything was cooked I put the food on her plate and ran upstairs to wake her up.

Clara's pov
I wake up to Weston whispering my name and tapping my shoulder. I sit up and stretch, then give Weston a quick peck on the lips "good morning babe" Weston says
"Good morning" I reply
"Come downstairs I made your favourite" Weston's says smiling
"No you didn't" I say while jumping off the bunk bed and racing him down the stairs. I beat him down the stairs to the kitchen to see two plates on the dining table. Weston pulled my chair out for me and as I sit he pulls it in, what a gentleman I'm a very lucky girl.

I'm gonna leave it there because I'm in a lot of pain I can barely write. Sorry it's a short chapter but y'all wanted me to update, but I've been busy with an injury. More updates coming soon!