Chapter 1: Night out

Author's POV

Reaching out her arm to her phone and turning off the alarm. It's still early in the morning. Open her eyes slowly and look outside the window to help her getting up.

She sits on the bed and stretches her body while keep yawning. She finally gets out of the bed after sitting there like 10mn. This is her habit.

Pops into a bathroom and have a really nice shower. Wrapping the towel around her body and puts on her working clothes.

Puts on some make up and she ready to go. She grabs the car key and starts the engine driving to a coffee shop.

After getting her coffee done, she drives to her own company Blanc & Eclare. She always puts on a shade which she designed by her own hand even when she is driving.

Arriving at the company, she walks straight to her office. On the way, the staffs bow down and respect her well. They greet her morning and she shows them a thin smile of her as always.

People are always wondering why she didn't smile that much. There must be a reason behind it. Get into her office and throws herself on to the chairs.

Swirls the chairs facing the window, looking outside while sipping on her coffee. She loves the black coffee taste. It tastes bitter and it suits her the best.

After finishing the coffee, she start focusing on her works. It's really hard to create new products but she never gives up. She needs to expand her stores around the world.

This is the daily life of Jung Sooyeon who also known as Jessica Jung. She uses her English name to cooperate with western countries.

She has no friends and she lives all alone. This teaches her of what called LIFE.

***

Under the same sky and in the same city, there is a man who live a life exactly the same as her. There Xi Luhan.

He doesn't talk a lot but still he is good at flirting. But he doesn't flirt in his company. He respects his staffs well.

He takes things seriously especially while working or even meeting. People can tell he is really does his good job. But one thing he cannot change is girls.

He doesn't take them seriously. He needs to change this behavior of him but he doesn't care at all. Because what? Because of his handsome face.

He still has a handsome baby face even he is almost 30. He hates to be called "Cute". Luhan always gives some punishment to the girl who called him cute. You should know what kind of punishment he gives them.

Later that afternoon, after another tough and hard work day, Luhan lays his head on the chair and closes his eyes tries to relax.

Within 5 minutes of relaxing, there suddenly a loud noise and a loud knock on the door that waking him up.

He furrows his eyebrows wondering what happened and suddenly a girl barges into the room. "Oppa!!"

She squeals and runs to Luhan. He furrows his eyebrows and looks at his assistant, Sehun. Sehun just shrugs his shoulder and mouths "I don't know what to do" to Luhan.

"Who are you?" Luhan tries to get what is happening right now. "What? You're already forgot me??" The girl is sobbing while standing in front of him.