Chapter 8: Apology?

Author's POV

The next day, Luhan drops by her office with some foods to ask for an apology. He walks to her office. On the way, girls are squealing admiring his beauty but he ignore it.

Walking through her assistant desk, she gets up and bow. "Good Morning Mr Xi, may I help you?" She looks at him. "Oh hey" Luhan smiles.

"Is Miss Jung inside? I wanna meet her." He looks at her. "Oh, she's not here today and I don't know where she is going" the girl replies.

Wendy, Sica's friend who walks passes them suddenly stop and looks at them. She looks at Luhan from head to toe and saw Sica's favorite foods.

She grins and tells him "Sica will be absent for a week, she is getting sick at home." Wendy suddenly speaks and it caught his attention.

"Uhm.. who are you?" Luhan looks at her. "I'm Son Wendy, the staff here and somehow close to Sica." She bows.

"Ahh.. thank you" he smiles and walks out from her office heading to her house. "Is she getting sick because of him? That's crazy!" He shakes his head and keep driving.

Park the car in front of her mansion and rings the door. Within a minute, the door open reveals a girl with a cool-skin-gel on her forehead.

Her hairs is very messy and she has a bare face yet she still look beautiful and sexy. But her eyes are getting dark. She frowns while looking at him. "What do you want?"

Without saying anything, he walk into her house. "Yah, l'll Fucking call the police!" She shouts at him. "Oii Oii calm down Miss, I'm here to visit you" Luhan puts foods on the table.

"How is your feeling right now?" He walks toward her. "None of your business" Sica rolls her eyes. "Please come back to your old self" Luhan pouts like a kid.

While looking at his face, she really wanna laugh but she still plays cool. "Ugly" she walks away to her bedroom. "Failed Luhan, you're failed!" He shakes head in embarrassment.

He prepares her favorite foods on a tray and walks to her bedroom. There a figure laying down on the bed soullessly. He knocks the open door.

Without the answer, he walks in and puts the foods down. "You need to eat now, it's getting late" Luhan walks to her bed.

"Man, stop showing that you're care when you're not" she turns away to the other side. "Please Sica, I care. I do care for you. If I don't, I won't be here" he is still not giving up.

"It's okay if you hate me but please at least eat." He is begging her. It's the first time of his life begging someone. "Fine" she sighs and gets up.

Grabbing a tray and eating. Then she stops, he looks at her. "Anything wrong with the foods?" He sits on the bed in front of her. "Who made this?" She tilts her head.

"It's just me myself and I" Luhan grins. "Satisfied?" He raises her eyebrows. "No" she rolls her eyes. But In fact it is really gooood. He is really good at cooking.

"Feed me" she puts on her straight face and looks at him. "Don't you have hands?" He laughs. She glares at him. "Aww come on I'm jokinggg" he chuckles.

Grabs a spoon and feed his princess. She is eating without looking at him. She feel happy just she doesn't show it. He need to learn his lesson.

"How come you find me here?" She plays with her hands. "Ohh, there's a girl ... Uhm .. a yellow headed told me that you're sick so I came here" he grins and tries to look at her.