Hard Life

" Ouch!" SpeckledKit muttered as Scourge threw her into a cave. " You live in there now." Scourge mewed. " No, I don't." SpeckledKit retorted. " I live in ThunderClan! The best clan ever!" Parsley looked up and snarled. " If your a ThunderClan cat and ThunderClan likes you, why aren't they here to save you?" Parsley was at the edge. He felt as if he had to attack some one, so he pounced onto Willie who was sitting a couple a fox lengths away. " ThunderClan does like me, they just have to go to FishPad to get their wounds treated," SpeckledKit mewed. " That can take a while too. " SpeckledKit meowed to herself, doubting her idea. " They'll come. I just know it." 

The next morning, SpeckledKit woke up to the sounds of coughing. " Brick! Get the sick cats over to the puddle near the bush. " SpeckledKit turned around to see a long legged, orange and gray tabby she-cat, barking orders from a stump. " You, Tess. Get over to the puddle and work with Brick. Now! " She yowled at her. SpeckledKit groaned and got up. She tripped over the vine that was still around her neck. " I thought Violet told you to go help Brick." A huge, scarred, black tom walked up from behind SpeckledKit. " I'm Bone. " The huge tom dipped his head toward a puddle underneath a large bush. " Off you go now, Tess. Scourge told us about your healing skills. Parsley chose right. You will be useful. "  Bone nodded a polite goodbye. " He is really nice, despite his war hungry eyes. " SpeckledKit sighed. She saw in his eyes. The look of regret, hatred, grief, and revenge. She wanted to know who theses cat were and why are they here? As SpeckledKit padded over to the puddle, Scourge stopped her. " You know. You should just accept that you are now Tess. You have to respond to that name from now on." SpeckledKit started to think about, but she son pushed the thought away. whatever Scourge.