One Direction get sick (Prompt)

Niall- Niall was sick from last night at a party and didn't drink at all. I assumed he had the flu. " Kaitlyn.." He said sounding worried. " ya Niall?" I said curiously as I looked at him laying on the couch. " m' gonna puke" he said as he got up and ran into the bathroom to puke. I quickly ran into the bathroom and kneeled down beside him rubbing his back. " ur ok Ni. " I encouraged. He was finally done and he got up to flush the toilet and brush his teeth. I got up and gave him some medicine. As we walked into the room. Niall layed on the bed already half asleep. He mumbled. " thanks for taking care of me" I smiled as he fell Ito a deep sleep. " your welcome"

Harry- " Kaitlyn I don't feel so good" I heard Harry say from the couch. He had a fever and was throwing up. I knew he had the stomach flu. " I made u some soup Haz. It'll make I feel better" I said as I came over to him handing him the soup. He took it saying thank u and began to eat. The first bite he took it didn't agree with his stomach as he got up and ran into the bathroom to puke. I went into the bathroom and rubbed his back* once he was done I flushed the toilet for him as he brushed his teeth. When we went into the room he went to lay on the bed. "thanks for taking care of me" he said I layed next to him. " your welcome. Now sleep" he nodded and fell right to sleep.

Louis- We were sitting at the table eating our cereal. I noticed Louis was pale and was holding his stomach at times. That's when I knew he was sick. " I-I'm.. " he said as he turned a little green. I was just about to run and get a bucket but it was too late. He just threw up all over himself and his cereal. Man that was gross. He got teary eyed when he was done. He was so embarrassed. " I'm so sorry." He said as he looked up at me with tears. " aww boo it's ok. I still love u. " he smiled a little. I went and got cleaning supplies and cleaned his mess. I took the bowl and put it in the sink. He was laying on the couch when I walked into the living room with a bucket. I put it next to Louis on the floor.and gave him his medicine. " thanks for taking care of me." He said as he took the medicine. After that he fell asleep. " welcome boo" I smiled. As I layed with him and fell asleep.

Zayn- Zayn wasn't looking good at all today. He was pale, he said he felt dizzy, sweaty, stomach ache. I knew that he had the stomach flu. He was currently sitting on the couch watching tv when all of a sudden a wave a nausea hit him and he jumped up running to the bathroom to puke. I gasped as I ran into the bathroom, kneels down next to him and rubbed his back. He threw up a couple of times before stopping. " Sorry.." He said. " Zayn don't be sorry. U haven't been feeling well and I know it. U just have a stomach bug. It'll be ok" I said encouraging. He smiled weakly and nodded before getting up to flush the toilet and brush his teeth. Once he was done he went back to the couch to lay down. I gave him his medicine as he layed down and took it. " thanks" he said tiredly as he hagan to falls asleep. " welcome Z" I said layin next to him and falling asleep.

Liam- " Kaitlyn.. I'm gonna puke.." Liam said as he got up and ran into the bathroom to puke. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Kneeling down I rubbed his back. He threw up twice and stopped. He got up flushed the toilet, then brushed his teeth and went out into the living room while I have him his medicine he thanked me and began to fall asleep. I said welcome and than he was asleep. I went into the kitchen to finish cleaning.