It's nothing love can't change.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a new text from the best guy I ever known. He is sweet, charming, and a heart full of gold. I liked him a lot, I hope he feels the same way. I opened my text.

"Hey mami, how is you today?" He made my heart flutter.

"Nothing much Lonni, just thinking."

"Thinking about what mami? :D"

"Nothing to important... Want to meet up later?"

"For sure, I wanna see that face today." I blushed a deep red.

"Where?"

"How about the smoothie place on campus?"

"Time?" I was so greatful that these were text because he couldnt hear my squil of happieness.

"Ten mintues?"

"Okay :D"

"See you in a bit mami."

"See you in a bit, Lonni." I got dressed not thinking what I had on was good enough. I put on a snug tight dress that went to my thighs and I slipped on my black flats. I looked up at the clock and relized my time was almost up! I had two minutes to get there! I rushed out the door almost forgetting my purse. I took the short cut through some wet slick grass almost losing my balance. When I saw the smoothie shop he was there looking out the window and a amused expression on his face from watching me across campus. I blushed again and walk at a normal rate to shop. Once I reached him another blush deepend.

"Having trouble with blance again?" He said with utter amusement.

"A little bit." I said sheepishly. I looked up into his dark chocolate brown eyes and lost my foucs. He took my hand and lead the way to our seats. Lonni was just so utterly perfect! That ugly tackey shirt did him no justice. Lonni was looking down my shirt and I quickly pulled it up.

"No, I liked it." He said teasingly.

"I bet you did." I smiled.

"So, you want somthing?" He asked nodding his head in the direction of the cashier. I want you why can't you just see that already! I thought. His smile got deeper as if he knew what I was thinking.

"Sure, umm get me something I don't care what it is." I said handing him a twenty, and he pushed my hand back."What I have to pay for it." I said and he frowned.

"I got this mami, I'm a S.M." He saiding proudly, oh right a supporting man.

"Well im a independent woman." I said getting up out of my seat. He frowned again and pushed me down.

"Like it said, I GOT THIS." He shook his head and walked away before I could protest. Supporting man my ass, I thought. He came back about five mintues later smiling at me. "Here, its my personal favorite strawberry." I looked good so I smiled and took it.

Before taking a sip I asked "How much was this?" This wasn't a regular I could tell because this was so huge. I looked up into his eyes then looked away again after a moment.

"Three seventy." He stated. I dugg in my purse and found the right amount of cash and change.

"Here," I said while handing him the money. He just shook his head, "Come on I dont like being treated like a baby. I like paying for my own stuff."

"Think of it as me being a nice guy trying to prove himself worthy of his future wife's heart." My smiled widened and I pushed the money at him again."Come'on Diamond its just a smoothie, let it go." He said a little annoyed.

"Fine, but next time let me pay for my OWN stuff." I said while placeing the cash back into my purse.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I didnt write more but here it goes

__________________________________________________________________________

"Whatever whenever your going to hang out with me Diamond I'm going to be a man about it stop with the I.W. thing please. Just let me take care of stuff there no need for you to." I thought about that for a minute.

"Okay, but one thing first; Call me daddy." I teased.

"I'm not calling you that."

"Why not?"

"Becuase thats not going to happen."

"Then I'm goin to be on my I.W. status for now on." I stated putting my hand back into my purse. Long hands caught my wrist. "You're going to say it?" I chided.

"Yes," He said defeatedly.

"Go on call me daddy. You know you want to." I laughed.

"D-d-d-daddy," He stuttered.

"See it wasn't so bad was it papi?"

"Mami, I'm never saying that again." He smiled.

"Yes you will." I said while sipping on my smoothie. After we were done chatting it up I headed back to my dorm room. My dorm mate Shelly was there and oh she was a annoying perky blond. She was always the one to get invited to the parties because frankly the girl had no class the first sexy guy she seen it was like water works down there and he would have a easy place to have a slip and slide night at. I tried to tell her once that letting guys feel up on her and touch her in places only your husband should touch you was whoreish. However, she didn't care because she said "I didn't get the name wet wet for nothing." I went into the small kitchen of ours and fixed us dinner.

"Diamond hon I'm going out tonight cause Carlos mmm he is just so damn fine. We're going to play some fun things tonight."She said while biting her lip almost to the point it was red. Such a hoe,I thought.

"Okay Shell don't get pregnant." I said for the sixth time this week.

"Do I ever,"She said then rethought and said, "I never keep them." She said while laughing. She was such a evil bitch. Having two abortions in the last six months. The kids would have been born to the stupidest thing in the world. How in the hell did she afford to get into Yale? Oh right she was a rich white girl. I hope she would never be blessed with the chance to have another baby. She read the hatred in me face then left the house. I sat my dinner on the table while putting hers in the microwave for later if she would come home tonight. I sat down at the table and ate my dinner without tasting it just sitting there thinking and chewing. I felt my phone buzz in my bra once twice a third time till I picked it up. It was just a text from Lonni. I set my spoon down and read the long passage.

"Mami, me you this friday night. My frat is throwing ball. I know right a ball not our kind of party but we thought it would be fun because we haven't really got to see you ladies look classy yet. So if you want we could go together. Future wife please say yes. I wanted to be the first to ask you because a few guys were planning to. Please."He begged over text. I laughed and replied.

"Sure I'll go with you future hubby. Why would I go with anyone else? You know I like you a lot."

"Thank you! If anyone ask you tell them I'll gladly punch them in the throat. XD. " He replied.

"Umm... No I dont want my papi going to jail for threats."

"Yeah... right because then I won't be able to see my mami."

"I'm going to sleep so shh for tonight okay? We DO have school in the morning." I told him.

"Night daddy, ha!" I laughed at the last text and took my plate to the sink. I quickly washed it. I took my ass up the stairs and got shorts and a t-shirt to put on after my shower. I went into the bathroom and hoped into the shower. The water was hot and relaxing and felt great agaisnt my skin. I washed my long curly black hair with olay hair wash. After washing and repeating I got out the shower and put my clothes on I wrapped my my hair up in a towel and headed to my bedroom. I yawned and crawled in.