Addison

There was a person named Addison. Addison was a student, but no one knew their secret.
Addison had a sibling named Ainsley. Addison's sibling is 13, whereas Addison is 15.
One day, while walking home with their sister, Addison stopped for a moment, to think about this secret they had, how to actually tell someone. But they were scared. What would everyone think? How would they react? What would they say about me?
So he went to school fearful and in hopes that people wouldn't judge him or make fun of him etc. walking from 2nd period he spotted two hearty jocks " What are you looking at?" One of the joke said "Do we have a problem?" "Well if anyone has a problem it's me" responded Addison. "You see, I've never really told anybody except for my sibling , but, you guys seem like someone I could kill." The jocks just laughed. " yeah right we bench way more than you could ever think of lifting." The cockiness of the two teens to Addison was fuel for what he was planning.
he raised the pistol from its harness under his arm and pointed it at one of the jocks.
"Anybody can bench press, but what are you going to do in the face of death?" Addison asked, continuing to point the pistol.
"I've put up with you and everything you've done to me everyday, since I was 10." Addison was furious now, he pulled the trigger and there was a loud thudding noise that was made and echoed throughout the halls from the jock hitting the floor. Screams of panic started to fill Addison's ears. He was happy to hear the screams of people running away because , if they were fleeing, they weren't trying to stop him. He pointed the pistol at the jocks on the floor and pulled the trigger several more times until he heard the consistent clicking that meant it was over. It was finally over. It took only a few seconds before cops burst end through the door tackling him down.