CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

Sharliene~

Nagtuloy kami sa paglakad patungong History, next subject.

We found it at umupo sa mga available seats. This time hindi kami magkakatabi dahil may mga tao na.

"Hey miss! Aren't you that girl Laurence was paired with in Art?" A boy beside me asked.

"Oo, bakit?" I asked coldly.

"Names Aaron Leroye. A Vipers member." He took his hand out. I stared and it and shook it briefly.

"Tinanong ko ba yan?" I asked. He looked taken aback but he just snickered.

"Sassy, I like it." He said cockily. I rolled my eyes.

"So Laurence mentioned you being a member of the Toxic, yeah?" He asked.

"None of your business." I said coldly. He kept on bugging me until the teacher came in.

"Sorry I'm late, kids. Anyways, we have six new students. Please introduce yourselves." The teacher said. Great, more introducing.

We stood up and the boys wolf-whistled while the girls talked about our clothes. Mga chismosa.

We introduced ourselves and walked back to our seats.

"Abbie deMorque, huh? Unique name." He said. I nodded and focused on listening.

~Five minutes later~

"Huy! Psst! Nina!" I heard someone whisper. I looked to my side to see Aaron holding out a piece of paper to me. I gave him a confused look but he just nudged the paper closer to me.

I took it and it read:

"So, I guess you met Aaron, huh? You wont see any of that kindness soon. We're gonna make your life a living hell. Just you wait. We-VIPERS-are coming to get you. You will pay, I'll make sure of it.

-Zane"

I crumpled the letter and tossed it to the person behind me- who was Nikky. She read it and growled at Aaron.

Make our lives a living hell, huh? We'll see who'll get to do it first.

I was busy thinking of ways of how to kill them in their sleep when the bell rung.

"Shar! May P.E. pa tayo! Hindi ka ba pupunta?" Katy snapped her fingers in front of my eyes. I blinked and stood up, gathered my things and went with them.

"Ano ba kasi ang iniisip mo?" Katy asked.

"Wala." Sabi ko habang papasok sa P.E.room.

PRRT!

"Everybody! Line up! May mga bagong estudyante tayo!" The coach screamed. I slightly winced.

Ugh, introducing again? At least last na to eh.

Tumayo kami at nag introduce.

"Change into your P.E. uniforms! Bilis!" Coach yelled. I walked to the girls locker room and changed.

Anong paki ko kung may nakakakita? Mga babae naman kami eh.

Ugh. Bakit ba kailangan shorts? At parang pang basketball player shirt namin?

Nagsilabasan kami at ang mga lalaki.

We lined up.

"Good! Maglalaro tayo ng dodgeball! Ako pipili team leader." Coach instructed.

Some groaned some cheered. Heh, hindi to mahirap.

"Sharliene Abbie deMorque, team A. Gene Venice, team B."