Chapter One

I stir momentarily, waking from a deep sleep as someone pounds on my front door. I groan. This was not what I had in mind for a Saturday morning.

I throw the covers off of me and slide my legs off the bed, only to insert them into my comfy slippers. I trudge my way through my apartment, shuffling my feet across the hard wood floor. I flip the dead bolt and pull the door open on Jake, mid-pound, and he comes stumbling in.

"Kylie, would you mind telling me why you haven't been answering my damn phone calls?"

"Well, Jake, it's eight in the morning on a Saturday. I have my phone on silent. I was up late last night. Any further questions?" I ask, with a sarcastic smile creeping across my face. I know this response had earned me a punishment. I look forward to being spanked.

"Kylie, Kylie, Kylie. Whatever am I going to do with you. First you disobey my orders to keep your Blackberry on at all times. Then you give me an attitude and address me by my civil name, instead of your Dom. And then you tell me you were up late, even though you know you need rest for our weekend encounters. I think a nice spanking could help correct these misbehaviors."

I laugh and just pull him into the apartment, close and dead bolt the door back, and let my robe drop to the floor. I go over by my couch and kneel, knowing this is what he wants me to do. I let my hair cascade around my face as I look down at the floor, awaiting my Master's orders.

"Ah, so you do know how to behave," he retorts with a snark laugh. "I shall spank you six times, one each for your phone being off and going to bed late and two each for attitude and misaddressing me. Now, go bend over the arm of the couch."

I stand and walk around to the other side of the couch to where the arm is. I bend over it, so that my behind is up in the air, just how he wants it. I'm surprised by how fast he got to me and his hand makes contact with my bare ass. I jump, involuntarily and the sudden unexpected pain. And then he hits me again, and again, and again, a total of six times. Then he gently massages my sore, red cheeks to soothe them into numbness.

"Slave, I want to fuck you, hard, right here, right now. Turn around and face me," he says, his voice full of lust and desire.

"Yes Master," I say while standing up and turning around to face him. He smiles at me and produces two handkerchiefs, one obviously to be used as a blindfold, and the other I'm not very sure. "What would you like me to do, Master?"

"I want you to suck my cock and prepare it for you."

I smile gleefully and get down on my knees. I undo his belt and pull it free of the belt loops on his pants. I unbutton and unzip his pants and then pull them down to his ankles. I look up at him questioning if he wants me to free him or to do it himself. He simply nods and I pull his boxers down, too. His manhood springs free. I take his girth in my hand and stroke it gently at first, and I then I get more rough. I put it in my mouth and suck lightly and start to deepthroat him. I know he likes it from the sounds he's making. I run my tongue along his head, twirling around and tasting a bead of salty sweetness.

I'm abruptly stopped and pulled up to my feet. He speaks to me in his Dominant voice. "Undress me slave, and I will take you."

I quickly untie his shoes and pull them off with his socks. I then pull his pants and boxers off from around his ankles. I stand and begin to undo his tie, but he starts to finish that for me, obviously anxious to be in me. With nimble fingers, I unbutton his shirt and we both finish at the same time. He catches my hand and drags me to my room. He lays me down on the bed and holds up two handkerchiefs.

"One of these will be a blindfold, and the other will be a gag if you get too loud," he says and then quickly begins to tie the blindfold around my head.

I'm shocked when he suddenly licks my wet pussy and circles his tongue around my clit. I moan and arch my back as I push his face into me. I feel him insert his tongue where his cock will soon be. I moan softly again. He inserts two fingers into me and quickly pumps them into me. I arch my back off the bed again. Too soon he pulls his fingers out. I lift my head questioningly in his direction, wondering why he stopped when he shoves his manhood into me, full force. I cry out from the unexpected action and my muscles tense around him, adjusting to the intruder.

I pull my ankles up to my ass and spread my legs wider, allowing him easier access to go farther into me. I tilt my hips to meet his and moan soft and long, feeling his length in me. He slams into me again and again. I want to look at him. I want to see his lustful eyes on my body. I moan again, pleasure surges through my body. I want him to go faster, to slam into ne full force so that his length is all the way in me. I tilt my hips upward even more and gasp, a new feeling of pleasure surges through my core as he hits my sweet spot. "Aah, ah, oh Master, faster please. Fuck me faster and harder," I yell at him and he easily complies.

"As you wish, slave. Now turn around and lay on your stomach, I want to fuck you from behind like you're my bitch," he says as he pulls out of me and helps flip me over. All but too soon he is back in me, and I fist my hands on the sheets. The pleasure is too much. My muscles begin to quiver. My body convulses, my walls tightening around his manhood within me. I come, sending my white juices all over the bed and Master. My body goes limp, but soon is revived again by the same feeling of going over the edge and reching an orgasm. I start to convulse again, muscles tightening and clenching around invaders, and this cause Master to orgasm too, spurting his delicious cum into me.

"Slave, clean me off and I'll clean you," he says while laying on top of me, putting us in the 69 position. I lick his manhood clean of my juices and his, and continue to playfully suck, and occasionally nip when he hits my clit with his tongue just right. He finally makes a slurping sound and sits up.

"Well, slave, do you think that was a good fuck?"

"Yes Master. I can't wait to have more. What would you like me to do now?" I ask because I'd like some time to think.

"I want you to first go make me a sandwhich," I mentally snort at his typical guyishness, "and then go get dressed. I'm taking you shopping."

"Yes Master," I say getting up off the bed and sashaying into the kitchen, knowing the action will make him want more.

I open my fridge and pull out the turkey, spinach, tomatoes, pickles, and cheese along with mayonnaise. I whip up his sandwhich and place it on a plate. After grabbing a bottle of water, I sashay back into my room and place the sandwhich in front of the now fully clothed, Jake and hand him the bottle of water.

"Thank you wench. Now go put on something decent for a day out."

I know what he means by a day out. He'l first take me to a salon to get my legs, under arms, and private area waxed. Then a mani-pedi, and allowing me to get my nails painted if I wish. Then we will parade around the city visiting Gucci, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Coach, Macy's, and any other high-end store that strikes his fancy. I walk into my closet and select a full-figure-hugging plum dress that fits all my curves just right. I pull on a matching violet lace lingerie set and then pull the dress over my head and zip it up the rest of the way. 

Oh, how wonderful it is having a Master that cares, but also allows me some freedom.