"Your name?"......."Doesn't matter..."

"*sobs* *sobs*"... I was crying,totally lost and alone.

"Hey gal! What happened? Why are you sad? Lost?" He came like an angel from nowhere.

Ah well, IIT is not a place to get lost,but ohk,I was more or less,kinda lost in my thoughts as I was utterly confused...

-------------+------+-----+------------

I studied in the campus's school of The Indian Institute Of Technology in Cawnpore. There was a cultural programme. It was in the IIT stadium. It was the first time in my life when mum and dad did not come to see me dancing. So,the hired a rickshaw ( kind if an open taxi) for me.After the programme, I waited for nearly two hours, but it never came...
I was groaning with impatience. When I became restless, I started crying. I searched for any security guard or any creature( human preferably!), but in vane.

And he came. A young,smart guy of may be, twenty to twenty five years, with blue framed spectacles, blue and black checked shirt paired with denim, along with a kind and friendly face. For sure,he was a student in the institute. He asked my name,I told him and continued crying.
He asked my parents name, I told him and continued crying. He asked me where I live, I told him and continued crying....

"Well Palak, you danced so well!" He said hopefully.

"Really? Were you there?" I asked,half crying.

"Yes! I was sitting in the first row. I saw you dancing. You are very talented." He said gently and appreciated.

"Thanks..." I wept my last tear and smiled.

He asked for my landline and dialled. I talked to my mum, feeling so relived. He too talked to my mother and she confirmed that the rickshaw will come in thirty minutes.

The most funny and amusing thing was, I did not ask his name! ( ok i was small but still). After talking to mom,he took me to a fresh fruit juice shop and offered me juice.

"So,which flavour, Palak??"

"Um,nothing." I hesitated.

"Ah! There is no juice called nothing." He laughed.

"Hm..ok" I grinned.

After having pomegranate juice each, he talked to me for twenty minutes..such a kind hearted,nice and responsible soul! Who was I to him? No one. But, he cared for me like my elder brother...my family. I realized that there is still some peace left in the world.
My rickshaw came. He also scolded the driver for being so careless. Then he hugged me and said,
"Take care my little friend. And call me when you reach home."

"Thanks bro..thank you so much. I am so glad I found you..oops! You found me..And thanks for the juice." I smiled and said.

He grinned and waved a good bye.
I waved back.

Reaching home, I hurriedly told everything to my mother abd asked her to call him.

"Thankyou son. You helped ny daughter. It is really a very big favour. How am I supposed to thank you!" My mother said. There was a happy, satisfied look on her face.

"Oh it is nothing. It's a job of every person to look after small children. I am lucky I helped one. So thanks to you!" He said. So selflessly.

"Ah,son..your name??"

"It doesn't matter auntie...!"

He put the receiver down.

Hey guys this is my second real short story...plzzz read comment or vote if you like..plz plz!

Bye!
Xoxo