How you meet

"Okay, but Y/N, the concert is a little less than 13 hours from now, do you realize how awesome that is?!" Y/F/N said as you walked to the venue. It wasn't your idea to get there this early, but since you guys had General Admission to Twenty One Pilots, it was totally fine with you. "Could we at least stop at Starbucks? It's 6 in the morning.." You sleepily say walking towards the door. "Just order me a hot chocolate and meet me there! I wanna get us a great spot in line!" Y/F/N said walking quickly off.
You sigh as you walk in, cursing the thought of sitting around in line all day. You walk up to the barista and order two large hot chocolates and waited for him to make them. You glance around the place and notice two boys sitting in the corner staring at you. You quickly look away, blushing hard when you hear a chair scoot out and footsteps walking up to you. You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around, meeting the mocha eyes of Josh Dun.
  "Hi, sorry to bother you but I just wanted to tell you you're really pretty and wanted to ask for you number."  He says smiling down at you.
"Holy shit" You mutter, quickly realizing you said that out loud. "I mean.. you want my number?" You say trying not to freak out.
"Yeah! Is that ok?" Josh says pulling out his phone.
"Yeah totally!" You say, giving him your number.
"Sweet," he says smiling at you, making you melt inside. "What's your name?"
"Y/N" You said smiling, reaching out a hand for him to shake.
"I love that name," he says blushing a bit. "I'm Josh."
"I know," You say quickly hating yourself. "I mean, I'm a big fan of you guys actually.."
"Oh really?" He says chuckling a bit at you. "Are you going to the concert tonight?"
"Yeah, actually I am! Speaking of which," You say grabbing the hot chocolates, "I have to go meet my friend in line.. but I'll see you tonight!" You say smiling at him.
"Yeah, I can't wait." He says smiling back. "I'll text you, if that's alright?" He asks.
"Of course!" You say as you begin to walk out.
You quickly walk to the line where you're greeted by Y/F/N.
"What on earth took you so long? It's freezing!" Y/F/N said, taking the hot chocolate from your hands.
"You'll never believe me if I told you.." You said as you feel your phone vibrate.
J: "hey it's Josh :)"
You smile looking down at your phone, deciding to keep it your own little secret.

AN: Hey everyone so yeah this was my first imagine for a long time, so I'm so sorry it sucks! But I hope you guys enjoy it, and let me know if you guys have any ideas on what I should write!