Cooking together

"Babe, what should we have for dinner?" You yell from the kitchen to your boyfriend Josh. "I'm not sure cutie.. Did you wanna make something or order in?" He says walking into the kitchen to talk to you. You look at the cupboards and sigh. "I don't really wanna order in, but I'm also not in the mood to cook.." You say turning to him.
"Well," Josh says leaning against the counter, "we could cook together! It would be more fun." He says smiling at you. You smile back and walk over to him. "Well then, what should we cook?" You ask. "Let's find a recipe online!" He says pulling out his phone.

After 20 minutes of looking through tons of recipes, you finally decide on fried chicken. "Ok so we need flour, eggs, and bread crumbs." You say reading the recipe out loud. "Got it, got it, and got it!" He says putting the items on the counter. You take out the chicken chunks and dip them in the eggs, flour, and bread crumbs and hand them to Josh who fries them.

After you finish all of the chicken chunks, you have to wait 20 minutes for them to cook all the way through. (I'm not a cook so this is probably all wrong sorry) "Well, we have 20 minutes, so let's start cleaning up." You say grabbing the dishes.

You're reaching up to put the eggs away when you feel something by your back. You turn around and see flour in Joshs' hand and him cracking up. "Did you just throw that at me?" You say in shock as he laughs harder. You grab an egg out of the carton and hurl it at him, hitting him square in the chest. He instantly stops laughing, with you being the one laughing now. Josh takes another handful of flour and holds it up. "No! Don't you dare!" You say giggling. He throws the flour at you, dust going everywhere. "That's it." You say running at him with two more eggs in your hands. The two of you wrestle around, trying to get the other one with either flour or eggs, until everything in the kitchen is covered in flour and egg.

You finally get the upper hand and pin Josh to the ground, breaking the last egg onto his forehead. You laugh hysterically as he pulls you close to him. "Man you're lucky I love you." He says smiling at you.  You wipe his lips that were covered in a flour/egg mixture and give him a kiss. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session. Right before things got too heated, the smoke alarm began to go off. "Crap the chicken!" You yell hopping off of Josh and running to the stove. You open the lid and the chicken was scorched. "Dang it.." You mutter, feeling Josh come up behind you. "So much for our cooking together.." You say disappointed.  "Babe it's ok! We can just order pizza or something." Josh says turning you around. He gives you a quick peck on the lips. You smile at him and nod. "I'll order the pizza, you can start cleaning this up." You say before running out of the kitchen.

AN: I really liked this one :) I hope you guys are enjoying these! Please send me requests if you have any!! Would love to write them :)