I'll stand beside you

Because of rd sanyu learned the simple day to day activities. An invitation came 2 the mansion regarding a party and all the members were invited.

Kishore called anju,parth and rd
K: I think we should skip this party
A &P : ok
Rd: y uncle
K: because after sanyu birth we don't attend these parties nor conduct them.only one we did and the result is piyu
Rd : due 2 that incident we can't stop living.all will face such situations ,sanyu isn't the only girl in universe faced the similar situation
K: wat ur suggesting
Rd: I think we all should attend along Sanyu.maybe that person 2 will be present and we can confront him
K: May be ur right
Rd: by this sanyu will get 2 know the outer world than this mansion and surrounding
K: rd I'm not happy with u
Rd: wat I did uncle
A: me 2
Rd: huh.u 2 aunty
K & A: we consider u as our son but u ...
Rd: oh I should have guessed it before.this family is full of drama. Uncle sorry papa u should have stated a drama company than this business empire and ran from there
K: this guy.a moment he behaves mature then he would turn 2 a kid.

Rd told sanyu and piyu that after 2 days they'll be attending a party. The day came and rd gave a saree 2 sanyu.
S: wat should I do with this long cloth
Rd: u don't do anything.anju ma and renu masi will help u 2 wear

Sanyu wore pink and balck combo saree,piyu with floral print frock and rd with blue shirt with denim and jacket. Rd clicked a selfie by side hugging Sanyu and lifted piyu.(Others dress imagine as u like not going 2 describe). Even renu was with them 4 party.

They all got down from the car greeted all and having good time. Rd hold piyu in his right hand and sanyu in left . They looked like perfect family. Rd excused from the ladies 4 a drink. He was passing through a group of ladies and heard their conversation .

Lady 1: u saw the Agarwal's brought their pagal ladki 2.
Lady 2: I 2 noticed 1st time they are bringing her.she is so unlucky but beautiful.
Lady 3: that little girl who is she
Lady 1: no idea.I think there is something cooking between kishore and their maid. See her
Lady 2 : I 2 was going 2 tell that.and that guy of parth age.I heard he is the employee of their company but the way is behaving is fishy
Lady 3: they are rich and I think bought him 4 their mental daughter as a paid toy.anything can happen in this world

And all laughed but anju and renu 2 heard their conversation because they came 2 meet the old friends. Rd got angry and anju told whole incident 2 kishore,he told they'll go from there. They took sanyu and piyu but rd was missing

A voice came from the stage and all saw rd there with a mic.

Rd: hello ladies and gentlemen. U see the Agarwals there they came 2 the party on my insist because I want them 2 enjoy their life like before. But the poor souls didn't know that the friends they thought are the biggest enemies of their life.

U all want 2 know abt their life. So I'm here 2 clear all the doubts. The girl u told pagal,mental or crazy is my wife Sanyukta RSS  and myself RSS, the little girl over there is our daughter Piyu RSS.

And sanyu is not a bad omen or her illness will be spread 2 others.She needs care and love. She is the pure and innocent girl I came across. She is unaware of the outside world and there are many 2 take advantage,I want her 2 be safe always with the me.

Papa,mumma,parth and renu masi are the pillars of her life and I salute them because they took the risk of bringing her up than leaving or throwing away from their life and run behind their name,fame and reputation. Actually they are the best examples of parents and u need 2 take advice from them.

And don't raise questions on someone else's character. If u point one finger on a person then unknowingly ur 4 fingers are pointing at u 2. I don't say don't gossip but do that in your limits and not 2 hurt other's feelings.

Rd called piyu 2 stage. She is my daughter and I'm proud dad of hers. Then sanyu he held her close 2 and I'm proud to be her hubby and happy that because of her I got a loving family 4 a orphan like me.

Whatever happens I'll always stand beside them like a wall 1st they need 2 fight with me .

Piyu and parth started clapping and it was followed by a big applaud.
S: but ur my dad na
Rd tested the mic it was off and sighed in relief.

All the persons present there came 2 agarwals and have blessing 2 sanyu and piyu. The gossip aunties apologised to all.
Rd: I know I talked 2 much and I'm sorry 2 .ur elder 2 me and went 2 his family

Sanyu was crying and agarwals 2 came there
Rd: sanyu stop crying
S: eeeeee
K,A,P &Re : baccha pls tell us wat happened .anyone hurted u
Sanyu nodded her head as no.
Rd: then
S: that fat boy took my ice cream and started crying loudly
And the whole family bursted into laughter. Rd bought another one and she was happy.