Prince

Few days rd was in a state where he couldn't think properly abt wat is stored 4 him . He closed his eyes and the innocent face of Sanyu appeared before him. He was more than sure now that he needs to find her Prince before it's late.

Days passed by and today was Sanyu' s birthday. All were busy in arrangements and the house was dolled up as a castle,after all its the best day of their life. Rd 2 was excited. Piyu and parth went out 2 buy gift 4 Sanyu.

The  Agarwals,sanyu and rd was present in the hall. Rd was impatiently looking at his watch each second. Sanyu came close and asked 4 her gift.
Rd: it's a surprise and u will love it
Her parents weren't aware of which kind of storm  this gift can bring.

After a long wait the calling bell rang and rd asked sanyu 2 open. When the doors opening her eyes twinkled and hugged the person on the other side . She dragged the person inside another guy was following with head hung down.
S: papa,dad,ma,masi...Prince is here
Rd smiled seeing her happiness.  He greeted them and 2 sit.
Kishore and anju glared sanyu and then looked at rd. Rd looked at them and made a happy face.

Anju asked renu 2 take sanyu 2 her room. And meantime parth entered there,but piyu wasn't with him. Rd got scared
Rd: parth piyu.where's she
P : she met her teacher on road and both are chatting .she'll join us
He saw 2 guys there on close look he recognized them and gave brotherly hug.
P: it's been long time guys.suddenly u remembered ur old friend

The guys were in a awkward position 2 reply. Parth called experience near him.
P: rd meet my best friends.actually they were like gayab but came on this special day. U know sanyu 2 like them.we were a group of 4 . He was so much excited 2 meet them that he didn't notice the face of parents which were showing hatred 2 one person.

So rehan and aryan wat brings u 2 this garib' s  house.
K: parth.I need 2 inform you
P: papa see my buddies are here
Kishore got irritated and pulled him apart from them and slapped him. U call them ur buddies,this guy rehan he is responsible 4 the condition 4 ur little sis .

Parth fell 2 the couch with thud
P: rehan out of all it was u behind my sis.u were her Prince,oh how can I forget it was seeing ur marriage video only sanyu came 2 know abt Prince . He then turned 2 rd. Y u did this Rd.

Kishore told them all 2 be calm because sanyu will be there at any moment 2 celebrate the bday party. Sanyu came there wearing a plain red saree which rd gifted her few days. Piyu 2 joined all without knowing the storm there is going in all the hearts. Parth asked aryan and rehan 2 go 2 their guest house and wait because he didn't want his shadow to be near sanyu and piyu.

The celebration ends and all were exhausted but rd round sanyu searching her Prince. She went 2 her room and rd followed her.
S: dad Prince left again
Rd: no. This time he will stay here 4 u
S: sachi
Rd: s
S: I'll ask masi 2 pack my dress I'll also go with Prince this time
Rd heart broke knowing the reality that he wasn't a important part of her life. He left from the room. Piyu was busy with books.

Rd came down and all gathered in the study room of Kishore.
K: so I need 2 ask rd 1st how did you find rehan
Rd: ermm.I showed the pic of the party which was in the album and there she didn't point out her Prince. Then from album parth and his friends pic fell by seeing she started chanting Prince and I found who it was. After that I asked ma abt the guy she told the name,then from parth I got the contact info and asked 2 come here.
K: who gave the authority 2 find the person. Ru not happy with her or u found her burden
Rd: how can u say that.I didn't think all that.I just want 2 see her happy and I know very well it's not with me

K: rehan u spoiled my daughter's life and came here 4 wat.2 say an apology or take her with u.

Re : uncle. I'm sorry but I was not alone in that ur daughter 2 is equally at fault
K: how dare u. She doesn't know abt love or intimacy and ur blaming her 4 ur wrong deeds.wow ur a devil
Re: let me speak.
I was married 2 sanaya because it was my dad's wish 2 marry his friend's daughter. But we were entirely different she always spend her day in shopping or salon,no time 4 me. I got irritated by her still I tried my best 2 adjust Every time I failed. Then parth called 4 a holidays here. We all came and I was attracted 2 sanyu's innocence. Then we started a good bond and she calls me Prince. Then party night I had a fight with sanaya over phone and I drank a lot. Left the venue and came 2 the mansion here sanyu was alone. When she saw me she came 2 play and with the effects of alcohol and sanaya,I told we will play a new game and I did wat I never want 2 .

Morning wen I woke up I saw the tired sanyu beside then flash of all incidents. I was guilty I made her wear the cloths and left from here promising 2 be back 4 her.
I reached home and told dad I want 2 divorce sanaya but he threatened me by saying he won't give me a penny from his property. The guilt was eating me up,then dad became unwell and said his last wish 2 see his heir. Me and sanaya were puppets,she conceived and changed. Our baby was changing her and we started a new life. But fate she had a miscarriage . After that she is in depression somewhere I forgot sanyu. God gave the punishment 2 my baby 4 taking away the innocence of sanyu.

Then rd called few days back and I came 2 know abt the pregnancy and all. I'm here 2 say apology and take my daughter from here. Sanaya needs her so she can come out of her depression. And I know sanyu can't take care of our daughter

K: so u didn't come here with good intentions.get out from here.if I cared u would have 4 both of them but not piyu alone
Re : I want my daughter and I'll fight in the court
K: on wat grounds.she isn't legally married 2 u. It's rd her hubby and dad of piyu
Rehan I'll come back and take wat is mine and left.

Happy guys Prince didn't take Sanyu.and there's another news that this story will end by 2 more parts.