Level 5

Junhui couldn't say he didn't feel sick, because he definitely did. Not sick enough to be hurling up the contents of one's stomach, but sick enough to the point that his head felt like there was a hammer pounding through his skull.

As far as he knew, Minghao wasn't home. He wasn't really sure where he had gone, or when he'd be back, but Jun thought it would be rude to just leave without his knowledge since he did break into his home in the middle of the night and wake him up, so he stayed.

Just a bit after he woke, he heard keys being stuck into the keyhole on the other side of the door. "Good Mornin'" He grumbled to Minghao.

The younger boy smiled a little. "It's 2 pm."

Jun rubbed his eyes and pulled out his phone to check the time. "Oh."

Minghao walked past him and into the kitchen. "What do you want for brunch?" he called out.

"Don't bother, I live next door. I'll just eat at my place."

Minghao stepped out of the kitchen with one eyebrow raised. "You woke me up from my amazing peaceful slumber last night, you will eat my food and like it no matter how nasty it tastes."

Junhui cracked his usual greasy smile. "I'll take anything."

When the other boy ducked back into the kitchen, Jun sat awkwardly a bit before he was called in. "Jun, come look at this!" Minghao's excited voice prodded him on into the kitchen.

The shorter boy stood in front of the small pot that contained boiling eggs, phone in hand. "There's a Pidgey." he said quietly, as if the digital character were real and he was trying not to scare it.

Junhui stood behind him, chest pushed up to his back to look through the phone. "Well, catch it."

He watched as Minghao's face lit up when he began to throw pokeballs at the unsuspecting Pokémon.

It was cute.

After a little celebration in honor of his new Pokémon, Minghao continued on with breakfast. "Go freshen up, your dragon breath is melting my face."

"Got any spare toothbrushes? Or should I go next door to get mine?"

Minghao scoffed. "I don't trust you to come back, there's a shelf in the bathroom cupboard. Check there."

Junhui ventured into the bathroom to check where he'd been told, and right where Minghao said they'd be, toothbrushes stood. It was what stood next to them that brought loud laughter out of him.

Minghao sauntered in at the sound of his laughter. "Are you okay?"

Junhui looked over at him, breathless and cheeks blushed over. "What do you need waterproof lube for oh my God. Do you even have a boyfriend and or girlfriend?"

Minghao frowned and snatched the bottle away. "Boyfriend first of all. And no, I don't have a boyfriend but its good to be safe okay?" he started to leave and close the door before popping his head back in and saying, "Just brush your teeth and come eat, your fire breath just burned all particles in a 30 meter radius from you."

"Shut the fuck up lube boy, I bet the worst rated diner in the world would make better food than you."

"You wanna bet you wet dorito?"

"Fine then, soggy cinnamon roll."

"Really? You'll buy me breakfast?" Minghao's face lit up.

Junhui realized what he'd walked himself into. "No! You tricked me, I'm not buying you breakfast."

He ended up agreeing to buy Minghao breakfast anyway.

Not that he wanted to really, the boy had just adorably begged until Junhui had no choice other than to promise to buy him some the Monday of the following week.

•¶•¶•¶•

THIS IS LITERALLY THE FUNNEST BOOK TO WRITE OMG. Its such a break from all the angsty bs I write :') 

~Tooke