chapter 1

So here I am, in the car, on my way too my new house,in a new city and joining a new school...

Perfect!

After my parents death me and my brother are shipped off to live with my ancle and aunt with there children, Stacy and Cole. Don't get me wrong,I love them, but after my parents death last week...I...just couldn't think about being happy at tgis moment.
Just saying I am not deppresed but thinking of the reason why we're moving...you can't allways be happy.

Me and my brother, Brett, are strong and don't think to much about our parrents.

As the car stops pulling me out of my thoughts I amediatly feel happier. Seeing my cousin Cole always cheers me up.
He's always making sexual remarks and joking around,making me always smile,he's kinda my best friend actualy.

"Where's the best person in the world?"Cole asked while I opened the door to get out.

"Aw,thanks dude. You could be my second in command." My asshole of a brother answers.

"Not you,idiot. The one and only,most awesome cousin in the world! Where's my little Bell?" Cole replyed whilst I stiffled a laugh.

Giving him a hug I said,"Hey there fire bear! Nice to see you to."

"Fire bear?"he asked with his hands on my hips and my arms around his neck.

"You my little fire starter a-a-n-d I just wanted to sound smart whilst ryming."he just chukkled,me soon to join him.

"Glad you're back."

"Well I'm glad to be back."

"If you to are done could we please get back to going in the house my arms are killing me!" Brett whined walking to the door.

"With those noodle arms I'm surprised your arms haven't fallen off yet!" I shouted back grabbing my bags and following Cole to my new room.

"Well this is you." Brett said putting my bags on my bed and kissing my forehead.

"Call if ya need anything."

"Kay."

To some people our relasionship seems weird and people who don't know us might think we're actualy toggether but we're just realy close and he is also realy protective over me. But we're cousins and even just thinking about us being together is...wow! I can't even imagen.

So here I am. New...everything.