Part of chapter 4

*Austin's POV*
(Same day)

On my way to Cole's I couldn't stop thinking about the new girl, she just randomly came to our table today. She looked hot though with her long blond hair and weak attempt to look goth but she probably had all black on so that no one could disturb her. Smart thinking. Cole seemed to know her and they looked real close. Where they dating? Seeing them together made me feel...weird. Like, I'm...I don't know. Probably something in the air.
Cole introduced her to the squad. Feeling asif I couldn't take it anymore, even though I'm not sure wat 'it' is, I decided to take the wrest of the day off. I think I'm coming down with something.
When I got home I had a quick run through the forest and when I got back I found myself much more relaxed.

I got a text from the guys saying they're going to be at Cole's so I joined them.

Here I am now.
I just parked in his driveway and joined the guys inside.

We just sat there talking about...stuff, when someone came from upstairs.

Turns out it's...Bella? Why would his girlfriend stay at his house?

"Hey boys! Umm,Cole, I'm just going for a run."

"Kk. Be back in an hour we are going out for dinner."

?!

"Wait...aren't you guys like family?"

Family? I thought they were like together. Suddenly it feels like a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

"Ya,your point being?" Cole asked.

"Why you going out for dinner?"

"With the family you idiot!"

"Wow I knew guys were stupid but I can actualy feel myself getting dumber-"

"Yeah yeah! Just go for your run!" Cole interrupted her.

And my next words completly shocked me,"Why don't you come with us? Get to know each other?"

...wow...

"Umm sure, I'll just quickly go change."
***
She came back down and and we split up into two teams me ofcourse in the same group as...Bella.
The whole ride long they were talking but I just sat there...waiting,sometimes stealing a glance or two of Bella.

We came to the waterfalls and I amediatly went to the top.

I jumped and went into a cave behind the waterfall wgere I just relaxed.

After a while I heard someone enter the cave but wasn't bothered with who it was yet I knew exactly who it was.
She spoke to me but I just ignored her untill I found her hovering over me and staring at me.
I opened my eyes when she asked,"What ya do'n?"

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smirk suddenly fulled with lust? What is happening to me? She seems important. Boy was she hot! She had a black bikini on but it didn't cover mutch and wasn't realy helping me.

We exchanged a few more words when we had to go.

We went our seprate ways.

Bella? Why does that sound so familiar? Why is she so important?

And then it hit me!