Chapter II : Me, SHY?? No more XD

Its almost 1/4 of the school year and I think I'm pretty well adjusted. It was the time of the school year which every student are gonna pick their clubs. Well I'm thinking what club would I join? How about you If you were me what would you pick?

" Students,I have some announcement to make.Later this afternoon or tomorrow there will be many booths at our hall where you can pick your clubs which you are interested with" . Our Teacher announced.

" Yahoo!! Club Time!!!"  My other classmates shouted.

" So what club are you entering in Miko?" asked Daniel as he moved closer to me.

" That is my problem Dan,I haven't picked yet and I dont know what club would I fit in." I answered.

" Well class,I hope that you will be having fun in which club you'll pick, Class dismissed. " Our teacher dismissed. "

I arrived home safetly but still I haven't figured out what club would I join. Just then, I thought what if I would ask Daniel what clubs would I join that would fit for me.

To : Daniel Young

Message:

Daniel,I need your help.. What kind of club do you think will fit for me?? I can't decide. Tomorrow is the day for registration. Still I haven't decide yet .. :'( .. Please,can you help me??

That was the message I sent to Daniel. Just then I would let go of my cellphone, my phone beeped.

B E E P ! !

B E E P ! !

From : Daniel Young

Message:

Well,its up to you Miko.  Just pick a club where you are already exposed to or even the one that is familiar to you. If you are already singing in Japan,then why dont you pick the glee club. If you're a good dancer,join the dance club. Whatever which is comfortable to you. I'll support it. ;)

That was the message I recieved from him.

To: Daniel Young

Message:

Thanks Danny!! I already decided which club would I join. Thanks alot

After I read the message from Daniel.  I have already decided what would I pick the next day. Want to know it?

S C H O O L

" Good Morning Students!! Already picked your clubs?? Come on. Register over here now! "

 There were many students on each booth. And its very very crowded. I'm very excited on my club

" Good Morning Miko!!  What club are you joining?"Daniel asked.

" Just look where booth I'm going" I answered

. After that Daniel followed me to a booth where I'm joining. Daniel's eyes got big and his mouth was wide open when he read the booth where I'm lining to.

" This is the club I'm joining to Daniel,thanks for your pointers last night. " I thanked him with a big grin.

" Seriously? Karate ?? You're joining karate??" He asked looking at me with big eyes

. " uhuh, you said that I would pick the club which is comfortable with me right? well karate is extremely comfortable with me, I've been trained for Karate since I was young." I said with a very cheerful face.

" But,but, your too feminine for that."he said @.@ ..

" aren't you gonna support me?" I sobbed.

" Okay,okay, Goodluck. Be careful always. some of your opponents are really tough guys. Tougher than me."  he warned me

. " Of course" I giggled.  " How about you Daniel?? What are you joining?? I asked him

" I'm joining soccer. Me and Aaron are on the same club"  he smiled.

"Well,I think I'm going now, I need a lot of training so that I can beat up those tough guys you've said." I quipped.

"Okay,but promise do take care of yourself." he said waving his hand and running to the field.