hidden feelings

Komui has sended you and kanda on a mission.
Your task was simple:
Eliminate a bunch of level 2 akumas,
It shouldn't be that hard because both of you were skilled and strong that's why he didn't send any backup.
*time skip*
(Your pov)
You got into the train followed by kanda he seemed a lot distant since you left komui's office and that irritated you ,once you sat down on your seats he leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes 'great now he's gonna fall asleep ' . You decided not to bother him and you starred out the window.
Your destination was 2 days away , that meant you had to change trains and stay in a motel for the night before arriving.
Lost in your thoughts you slowly drifted to sleep.
*time skip*
(Kanda's pov) I woke up from my slumber and I noticed (y/n) curled up in her seat 'damn why does she have to be so cute' I haven't talked to her since we got onboard and I was mentally cursing myself for that. How is she supposed to feel comfortable with me when all I do is act cold and distant. I got up from my seat and sat next to her suddenly she leaned on my shoulder and moved closer to me , I smiled, feeling her warmth on my hand and hearing her slow breathing somehow relaxed me.
Before I knew it I was asleep again