be quick or be dead

(i am so sorry guys for the lack of update!!!! i was having a really hard time with school but now ill try to update more...Also this chapter is going to be small im not used to writing much yet)

*Kanda's POV *
After i finished all the akumas i ran like the wind to the motel where i left (y/n).
My heart was pounding hard against my chest in fear for the worst...but when i got inside Aikuna had treated (y/n) wounds and she was now sleeping.
"Oh Kanda-san im glad youre back i managed to treat her wounds but she might have  internal damage you have to move her soon or i dont know if shes gonna be in big danger" Aikuna said and i instantly knew what to do.

~an hour later...

I thanked Aikuna for his great help and after i packed our things i left the town with (y/n) still unconsious in my arms...'its my fault you got hurt im so sorry (y/n)'
........................................................
(y/n) pov

i woke up feeling a sharp pain going through me *gasp* i let out a small yelp of pain and when i opened my eyes they instantly met with Kandas and i swear i saw worry in his stare
Then it hit me
last thing i remember was me being hit by an akuma and then i fainted
'great what a way to impress your crush'

Kandas pov

i felt (y/n) shifting and when i heard her  i stopped walking
She had woken up and the numbing effect of the medicines Aikuna gave her were going away.
that was bad
with every sound of pain she was making my heart was breaking into pieces not only i broke my promise to never let her get hurt again but this time it was my fault too.
"Where are we" she asked
"Dont push yourself" i said "We're going home" and then i felt her pass out again.

To be continued.....