first station

*time skip*
(y/n) Pov )
I woke up after an hour or so and I felt something slightly heavy on my head I looked right and I saw Kanda sleeping next to me 'I guess we both needed some sleep after all huh?' It wasn't long enough when Kanda started waking up too, he seemed more relaxed and I thought I was an opportunity to talk with him.
"Did you sleep well kanda-kun?"
"I needed some rest that damned Komui thought that giving us another mission just when we finished the last one was a good idea."
" well I guess you're right about that. So were are we going?"
"We're gonna stop at the next station and find a place to stay for the night we both need some rest after all those akumas are still weak we have some time in our hands to rest a bit" (Kanda's pov)
'And your wounds are not healed yet I'm not gonna risk it (y/n) ' I thought
*time skip*
(y/n) Pov)
Kanda was the first to jump off the train and you followed him , it seemed like he's been in this town before because he knew where to go. Soon you arrived at a motel and the receptionist welcomed you with a big smile " aaaah kanda-San long time no see!" he said
"Hello mr. Aikuna " Kanda said
"We would like two rooms for tonight"
"Ah I'm sorry but there's only one room left we have a big festival in our town and many people come from other cities in order to be a part of it. You sould stick around it's very beautiful!"
" thank you Mr aikuna but we're in a rush we'll take the room for tonight though "
"Alright alright young man here's the key " Kanda paid for the room and we headed towards it when we heard the old man say: " you two have fun!!!!" I blushed and I could tell Kanda did a little too.

(Kanda's pov)
After what old man told to us I wasn't able to look at (y/n) for long I was slightly embarrassed but deep down I wanted this to happen too...however I don't think she'll ever have the same feelings about me I have to try harder in order to win her heart and make her mine.
(y/n) Pov) as soon as we got in our room I jumped in for a shower, I kept thinking about what old man said to us and I kinda hopped this would someday happen....but there's no way he'll ever have feelings about me.
I stepped out of the bathroom once I dried myself and put my pijamas on and I layed on the bed, Kanda went for a shower too so that gave me time to do some dirty thoughts about him ;) I was going to win him no matter what...
*time skip*
You were both lying on the bed feeling exhausted after you said goodnight to each other you both passed out....