TGS [4]: That Girl

Chapter 4

Mikiel's POV

Stop updating author. I'm in a bad mood.

"No! Tuloy ka lang sa pagupdate author!"

Arrrrg! She's really, REALLY IRRITATING. Author! Pwede ba na patayin mo nalang sya sa story mo! Nakakabanas eh! Kung saan sumusulpot! Alam na alam kung kailan susulpot! I just want to punch something! And if I have the chance, I'll punch that girl's face. No. Seriously. I don't know if she's teasing me or plain stupid! I don't know if that girl has a brain!

"Ummm dude.. Can you let go of my brother?"

"E-ekk.. Ek!" Hindi ko napansin na nakahawak pala ako sa leeg ni Sol na onti onti ko ng sinasakal. Binitawan ko na sya. Sayang! Sana tinuloy ko na para mamatay na sya. At isunod yang si Cloud. Walang ginawa kundi guluhin ang buhay ko eh.

"Wooo! What's wrong with you?! Patapos na ang exam, bigla mo nalang hinawakan ang leeg ko. Akala ko nga lalampungin mo ko eh! Bakla ka talaga-- have mercy!~" susuntukin ko na sana si Sol nang may pumigil. Tinignan ko to at uminit nanaman dugo ko. Ang dulot ng mga problema ko. That mouse. Why mouse? Kasi maliit sya, at pasulpot sulpot sya. A pest.

"What do you want mouse?!" lumaki mata nya ng marinig nya yung bago kong nickname para sa kanya pero she acted like she never heard anything. Yeah. You do that. We'll see how far you can go.

"Ignoring the fact that you called me a mouse. I'm here to say that don't bully your friend. Mukha ka ng gurang, mawawalan ka pa ng kaibigan." Gurang?! She called me a 'gurang'?! ANO YON?! Lumapit ako kay Cloud at bumulong.

"Ano yung 'gurang'?" and I heard Sol's laugh and Cloud smiled. What?! Don't blame me! I don't know what the fuck is gurang!

"Old man," Cloud whispered to me. And I nearly choked with my own saliva. I'm an.. OLD MAN?! She did not called me an OLD MAN.

"What is your problem?!" I hid the feeling to punch her face to my voice but it slipped.

"Nothing," she smiled to me. But heck, it was one irritating smile. I want to rip her smile.

"Nothing?! Excuse me if I'm going deaf but, NOTHING?! Explain me what is your definition of NOTHING,"

"Ummmm.. Nothing. It means, NO THING. Tanga ka ba?"

"You little mouse!"

"Quit it with the little mouse! Bakit ba daga?!" I smirked at her.

"Mouse. Why? Because you're a LITTLE nosy pest! Sabi mo, wala kang ginagawa pero kanina ka pa pasulpot sulpot! Para kang tanga! Are you spying on me?"

"Ha! Ang kapal naman nito! Porket may kinukuha, spy na agad?! At kailan kita, binantayan?!"

And the next thing that you will read people is the main reason why I told the author to stop updating. Enjoy the show.

*Flashback*

Me and Mina are in the classroom alone. Doing our usual business. Yes. You get the picture. And we were disturbed by someone. I came to see HER.

What the fuck is she doing here?!

"E-ehh.. K-kukunin ko lang to. Sige. Tuloy nyo nalang. Imagine nyo nalang na wala ako. Nasaan na ba yon?" she said so we continued what we were doing.

Moans. Names. Pleasure--

*blag!*

"Aray!" ang tanga tanga naman tong babaeng to! Nauntog sa table!

Mina was just kissing my neck and I just stared to Imee's clumsiness. And when she found it, she ran outside of the classroom, almost tripping on something. I only rolled my eyes on her.

*flashback: next scene*

Me and the gang are eating in the cafeteria when I saw her. Talking to the cook. And I don't know why but they're so noisy.

"Kuya naman! 30 nalang po tong isda at kanin! Pleaase?" why would she eat fish when there's more to eat. Duh.

"Hindi nga pwede! Singkwenta to, magiging trenta? Nagjojoke ka ba nene?"

"Hindi po ako nagjojoke, kuya!"

They're so noisy! I can't handle it!

"Oh sige na nga! Trenta nalang to!"

"Yay! Thanks kuya! Dahil sayo--," and she whispered something and the cook smiled.

"Ang bait mo namang bata,"

That girl is up to something.

*flashback*

"There! Now do you agree that you're a little mouse?"

"Ummm.. Let me think, no. But I agree that you're the big mean lion!" what the?! She just walked away! And she skipped! Guts. Guts girl. And what?! Big mean lion?!

"Hmmm.. Little nosy mouse. And the big mean lion. Wow! Just like the fairytale," babatukan ko na sana si Sol ng nagsalita si Cloud.

"I agree! Ang cute nga eh!"

-____________-

Bakit may mga kaibigan akong mga tanga? Buti nalang wala si Renz. Dagdag pa yon.

"I'm going home,"

"Oi tol Wag ka ngang pikon! Nagbibiro lang eh!" pero tuloy tuloy lang ako sa paglakad. I need to cool off. Nakalabas na ako ng campus ng..

"A-ahh! Woooo! Ang hirap naman nito," and I saw something.. amusing.

And I captured that sight. And I'm gonna upload it. And laugh all night because of it.

The sight of Imee struggles to climb over the fence. Stupid stupid. Why is she doing?-- Oh.

"Meow!" Kaya pala.. Kaya naman pala bumibili si Imee ng isda at kanin kanina! She's feeding it to a stray cat!

"Yan! Aalis na ako ah? May klase pa ako eh!" and she left. She ditched class.. to feed a cat?! Wow. That Girl is really something!

Hindi ko namalayan na I'm carrying this thing. Ano ba gagawin ko dito?

Leave it Mikiel.

Pero look at that face. It's a fierce face. It's purring angrily at me. -_- this cat does not like me.

Why do you need a cat?!

Renz told me that if you're angry or troubled, you should tell your problem to animals. At first I thought he was joking but he was serious. But.. This cat will not steal from me, right?

I brought the cat in my car and drove off. Dapat pupunta akong bar ngayon pero, may dala akong pusa eh? Iiwan ko ba sya dito? What if it suffocates here? Edi burden pa to? And I stole this from Imee. Wow. Nice Mikiel. Makauwi na nga! Guess no bar tonight.

Nakauwi na ako ng apartment. Yes apartment. I live alone. Nakakainis kasi mga parents ko. They only saw me making out with a random girl, they just kicked me out. Unfair.

Nang nasa bedroom na ako. Nothing changed. Dirty covers. All trash and no clean spots. I think I need a maid. -_-

I put the cat on my bed and boom!

I made a staring contest with a cat.

TBC.