𝟐.

Problems with Eron.
@Fake_Katherine
*Coarse language
Explanation about Code:9, down at the bottom.

Jasper just got to see his entryway (which was beautiful lit with a black chandelier, a small nice little table to put his keys and wallet, five hooks on the ebony wall, to put his jacket or sweaters there and a nice little seating arrangement with drawers on the bottom, Jasper already likes it here) just to grab his phone before, Eron grabbed his arm and whisked him away.

Once they got outside, Eron started explaining in a very enthusiastic voice.

"Now we have 60 buildings in this lot, so we better get moving," Eron said in a high and enthusiastic voice, gesturing, Jasper, forward with a slight push on his back. She wants to make him feel comfortable here when she was never showed the same courtesy.

She smiled brightly up at him, explaining all the different buildings. Jasper, wasn't that much taller than her, but she still needed to crane her neck just to see eye to eye. "This building here is where we get all of our essentials. See how much we have in our bank account, see if we need any help, you can find that all in there. We also get financial aid in there, so use it wisely. I would suggest going every three month just to see where you're at." Jasper had an irk mark on his forehead, wondering how much he had in his bank account or if anything at all. He wonders if he did have a job before this?

He did have a job as a construction worker which was hidden in the back of his mind, that job paid pretty highly but his parents might've taken it.

Although, just guessing his age; he would guess he's out of high school and off into the real world. His age never really bothered him and never really crossed his mind until now, although, he does want to figure out how old he is.

He put his hands up to his lips, a nervous habit that even in his time of peril, will never go away. He wonders if he could support himself here in the long run?

Eron started speaking again but Jasper was just half there, nodding his head every once and awhile. "Now that building right there is a university. As you can see, it's on the outside of the lot and surrounded by a bunch of water, we can get there easily through this door and a whole bunch of security codes, not to mention at least a dozen guards are there as well. It's a lot more complicated than that. I thought, I'd just list out the important things to get passed. But the fun thing about that building is that they provide high school there. The university you still have to pay but a lot less, for us. And the people not living here have to take a train to get there. I'd say it takes around half hour." They were at the edge of the lot, Jasper noticed that the lot was enclosed by an iron fence and there was a river with a high current. He tried to take in all of his surroundings as much as he could. As Eron said, the University isn't enclosed by the iron fence. Although Jasper can't help but think, would anybody be willing to get to this lot even though it's guarded so heavily?

 Although Jasper can't help but think, would anybody be willing to get to this lot even though it's guarded so heavily?