My Prince [Kitakado Tomohisa x Reader]⭐

"Neh, Tsubasa-chan can I come to your new job?" You ask your friend as she picks a CD.

"Sure why not, I could use some help." She said and you nodded.

"Okay besides, I'll be closing this damn store." You said sarcastically as she laugh.

"I can wait until you finish your shift." She said.

"No, of course I don't want you to be late for this new job of yours." You said as you start changing. "And the one will take my place will be here in a second." And in cue, the next shift is here. "Oh hey (random name). You ready to take my shift?" You ask.

"Yeah, of course boss." (Random name) said.

"Psh, don't call me boss, just (y/n) is good." You said and she/he nodded. "Then see you later, come on Tsubasa-chan." You added and grab her.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Oh so this is your new job a A&R for the B-project?" You ask and she nodded as you watch the group rehearse, you can't help but to feel amaze from their work.

"Tsubasa-chan, are you ready?" The guy beside her ask.

"Yes, Yashamaru-san." She said as He notice me behind her.

"Oh and you bring some company?" He ask.

"If it's okay with you." She said and Yashamaru grin.

"Of course, President wants you to have some help because it might be hard to manage three groups all by yourself." He said smiling "besides a girl as pretty as you are can be with us everyday." He said as he grab your hand and kiss it on the back.

"Thank you, Yashamaru-san." You said, blushing lightly.

"Okay, let's wrap these." The director said as you saw them finished their rehearsal.

The guy with dark hair and pink highlights, notice us and he smile. "Oh you came." He said and the others notice it too, but you can't help but to notice this one guy. A white hair guy, smiling like a prince.

"Yeah, you came! How was it?" The pink hair said and they hurriedly went to him.

"Hmm, it was nice. You guys are great, of course I can't miss your rehearsal, right!" He said. "Anyways, since we're here, I've a good news to you." He added as he went behind Tsubasa, as she held my hand tightly, knowing she's nervous and you giggle.

"Who is she, Yashamaru-san?" They ask.

"Starting today, she'll be the new B-project's A&R. So please be good to her." He said.

"And who is the other?" Now the white hair ask as he notice you, you blush lightly and look at Yashamaru.

"Now, now, she's her friend." He said. 'Oh yeah he didn't still now my name. How dumb you're!' You thought "so guys why don't you introduce yourselves, I'll be there a minute." He said and went away with a phone call.

"Tsubasa-chan, can you just introduce yourself then after that I think I'll be going now, I can't handle it much." You whispered as eying the white hair dude, she giggle knowing that he got you interest.

As she done introducing and the boys done as well, you pulled her so they won't notice you're going but Kitakado notices you. He went towards you with a smile on his face.

"Where are you guys going?" He ask and you flinch.

"Uh somewhere...." you said.

"But you didn't introduce to us yourself." He said.