Your Number One Fan [Kaneshiro Gōshi x Reader]⭐

You're a staff in Gandara, working with Tsubasa, you always find ways to join her work, so that you can spend time with the group especially Kaneshiro, of course you're a number one fan and that means you like Kaneshiro more than an idol.

"Ah, Hi minna!" You said cheerfully as the other was happy to see you except for Kaneshiro.

He groan in annoyance, knowing that you'll keep pestering him. You notice him on the back.

You beam happily and wave like you didn't saw him for years. "Kane-chan!" You said and went to him as you cling on him.

He groan again and look at you with sour face. "What do you want now (y/n)?" He ask.

"Kane-chan so mean, of course I'll tend you and your needs. So guys are you on a break now?" You ask, he grumble and murmur something under his breath.

The group only laugh, "yeah we're on a break and Goshi here is only one free for the whole day." Aizome said, making you really happy.

"That's great, I mean we can spend time together." You said.

"You bastard." Kaneshiro glare at Aizome as he wink at Kaneshiro.

"You're welcome." He said back. You pulled Kaneshiro out.

"Hey, what do you want to eat?" You ask him.

"Can you just get out of my way, I can't concentrate in my practice if you're here." He said giving you death glares.

But you only ignore it and chuckle at him, you're already used to him getting rid of you.

"Aw, come on don't say that, but I'm glad you also like me, because I love you." You giggle and peck his cheeks, he groans and he felt his patience was running thin and in one snap he'll explode.

Everyday you tend his needs, like water and snacks, his groupmates laugh at him because how he gets annoyed of you. Even you get sick you still tend him, every single day you didn't forget him, you don't care how your health is or even your job just to make him happy, everyone knows how you really really like him, not only a fan but really love him and you want to be with him forever.

He only glares and yelled at you, he didn't even show a sign that he loves you back, he only shows annoyance and how a nuisance you are.

But even the insults you everyday received, you show him kindness and love or maybe a little bit out of hand as well, but that's one of your nature, to show how important the person you love is.

One day, as they're getting ready for their second concert on Japan Dome and now they're getting pretty serious in their rehearsal, now this also the time you gave him all your support.

"Kane-chan!" You said bringing him a bottle of water.

"Oh look who's here, Goshi's girlfriend." Aizome teases.

"Shut up you bastard, she's not my girlfriend and I'll never have a girlfriend that is annoying and keep pestering like her." Kaneshiro said.

"Ow, come on Goshi, (y/n)-chan is pretty and beautiful, yeah somehow she's a little out of hand but she's sweet." Aizome said.

"Yeah Kane-chin, He's right (y/n)-chin is just thinking about yourself, you should be lucky to have her." Hikaru said.

"Yeah right, I would rather quit this job than to be with her." He said "I'm only concentrating on my job." He added as they stop talking, you already at his back, of course you heard all of it but you didn't want to cry or anything you just smile at him.

"Hey Kane-chan, here's the water for you, so you won't be dehydrated later and you can continue on practicing, if you need anything you can ask me, I'll do everything for you." You cheerfully said and smiling at him sweetly.